Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pirates vs. Ninjas

lollicat

@[Cake:

> Corrupt link=topic=61135.msg645032#msg645032 date=1275713470]
> Pirate**s** all the way**.** **W**hy would you want to be a ninja**? T**hink of it this way:
>
> Ninjas:
>
> **N**o matter how much of a cool thing a ninja does, the**y're** always hiding so that no one sees what they do.
>
> Pirates:
>
> Pirates are known. **T**hey **reign** terror on all that pass and they did over time learn skills, sets, and tactics that worked best in battle, where a ninja just hid and used little trinkets.

Grammar fixed. ;D

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@[PIE:

> Lollicat link=topic=61135.msg645036#msg645036 date=1275713668]
> @[Cake:
>
> > Corrupt link=topic=61135.msg645032#msg645032 date=1275713470]
> > Pirate**s** all the way**.** **W**hy would you want to be a ninja**? T**hink of it this way:
> >
> > Ninjas:
> >
> > **N**o matter how much of a cool thing a ninja does, the**y're** always hiding so that no one sees what they do.
> >
> > Pirates:
> >
> > Pirates are known. **T**hey **reign** terror on all that pass and they did over time learn skills, sets, and tactics that worked best in battle, where a ninja just hid and used little trinkets.
>
> Grammar fixed. ;D

-.- I never said "Oh Please Please save me from my horrible Grammar"

@[Cake:

> Corrupt link=topic=61135.msg645041#msg645041 date=1275713810]
> @[PIE:
>
> > Lollicat link=topic=61135.msg645036#msg645036 date=1275713668]
> > @[Cake:
> >
> > > Corrupt link=topic=61135.msg645032#msg645032 date=1275713470]
> > > Pirate**s** all the way**.** **W**hy would you want to be a ninja**? T**hink of it this way:
> > >
> > > Ninjas:
> > >
> > > **N**o matter how much of a cool thing a ninja does, the**y're** always hiding so that no one sees what they do.
> > >
> > > Pirates:
> > >
> > > Pirates are known. **T**hey **reign** terror on all that pass and they did over time learn skills, sets, and tactics that worked best in battle, where a ninja just hid and used little trinkets.
> >
> > Grammar fixed. ;D
>
> -.- I never said, "Oh, please please, save me from my horrible grammar!"

I'm a grammar Nazi, deal with it.

do you guys honestly believe that pirates are better than ninjas?  Ninjas can do triple back flips without making noise.  When pirates try, they just fall off the boat.  Ninjas can walk on water, they don't even need boats anyway.

@[PIE:

> Lollicat link=topic=61135.msg645055#msg645055 date=1275714616]
> Ninjas work alone. Pirates outnumber them, generally one to at least twenty in their crew.

That means they show team work and they can handle a stressful event by having more people to work with, ninjas are loners.

Id also like to mention the fact that pirates get drunk and party there ass of, yet they still manage to change with the times. There is more piracy (on the seas) today then there as ever before. Where are all the ninjas at? i cant seem to find the ninja movements? the political parties? the downright catchy songs from lazy town?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AzpByR3MvI

@silentdemonic:

> Time to drop the big one :)
>
> http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Ninja&word2=Pirate
>
> Go[d](ogle) says Ninjas kick Pirate booty.

Hmmm… [interesting](http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=pie&word2=cake).

i didn't really care about that fight, pirates are obviously better, i was more interested in the fight i posted :P
@[PIE:

> renzozuken2002 link=topic=61135.msg645075#msg645075 date=1275720030]
> Hmmm… [interesting](http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=pie&word2=cake).

@[PIE:

> renzozuken2002 link=topic=61135.msg645080#msg645080 date=1275720473]
> I didn't really care about that fight, pirates are obviously better, I was more interested in the fight I posted :P
> @[PIE:
>
> > renzozuken2002 link=topic=61135.msg645075#msg645075 date=1275720030]
> > Hmmm… [interesting](http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=pie&word2=cake).

Yes, I am aware I simply chose to ignore it. Im a politician now its what we do.

Not to mention the true Eclipse poll clearly said otherwise. Those are simply google results, even people ranting about how terrible pie is would count in your favor.

@LegendWeaver:

> Marsh you have to put a Ninja Shuriken next to the pirate flag D:

What are you talking about? Ninjas have to remain hidden, they can't have their flags pasted everywhere, it could blow their cover.

That and ninjas are too big of losers to even have their own flag