• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wii Fps

Techno 5.0

CoD: MWRE and WaW

MoH is supposedly the best but idk.

Conduit is futuristic.

Pretty much the only ones. You should jsut hack your wii and download them, but let me know which one you choose since I have all of them except MoH.

Yes mam I am. It's like the best thing ever, if they would just make a more aesthetically pleasing media center for the wii.

world at war is on the wii, the only zombie mode is at the end of campaign though =/

For the wii, Modern Warfare takes the cake in my mind. Better game type selection, takes more skill to level up, more maps, and just more fun in general to me.

I have the Conduit but haven't played it yet so I can't recommend it. I do recommend hacking your wii though, saves you a lot of money and with that new tool Bannerbomb it's a crap ton easier to do.

Ummm for loading games I use USB loader gx or something.

For my movies, I have GeeXbox and MPlayer or something, but I think the jist of all of them just list my movies. I want something more like what I have on my computer's media center, where it gives the cover art and the info on the movie and whatnot. I feel like I could program it if I take the time to look up how to make wii homebrew and whatnot.

wiimc looks slightly better, I don't see any cover art from their screenies but it does look a lot nicer than the others.

idk how to make a smaller version of an image on the forums, but this (http://forum.team-mediaportal.com/attachments/moving-pictures-284/34588d1234052295-new-moving-pictures-0-7-2-available-moving-pictures-details.jpg) is an example of what my computer looks like.

what makes that usbloader better? looks the same lol

• 2 weeks later...
@נυиgℓєтσє:

> http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,61812.0.html
>
> ^Easily the best one

Haha! Easily the best? You need to play some other FPS games man. I've never understood why that game is so popular, It's one of my least favorite FPS ever, just under the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 which I played once and hated.