Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Review] Pokemon: Den of Ages

DFA

I didnt expect a review to turn into a debate

just to show you im not some sort of scrub that doesn't know wtf they are talking about
…for those of you that dont know me, here is a small sample of some of my work from 2008

short clip - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObbZ4kbA1zs
best viewed at 480p at Fullscreen, ignore the black lines at the bottom, the GUI wasnt properly aligned during the recording.

So I got bored and played this for a bit. Instant dislikes: mix matching of menu styles, window size inconsistency when going between battle and normal modes. Although map loading was fast the constant jerking made me feel kind of sick. :( Also not being able to run.  :rolleyes: Really? If there are running shoes I'm not waiting to find out.

2 out of 5\.

@Azure:

> So I got bored and played this for a bit. Instant dislikes: mix matching of menu styles, window size inconsistency when going between battle and normal modes. Although map loading was fast the constant jerking made me feel kind of sick. :( Also not being able to run.  :rolleyes: Really? If there are running shoes I'm not waiting to find out.
>
> 2 out of 5.

you press R to run
also, there is a bike, but it cost a fortune

its not donate, its actually to buy in-game money or something (or out of game money for special features)

you get options though, $10, or $70, but you get +30% more by getting the $70 package.
kinda like a discount or something, but it gives more instead of costing less