Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tales of Eberly Sig

gaming ace

Hey guys! So my new project finally has a name and is starting development today  :cheesy: I made this signature for it, and I'd like to hear what you guys think. I didn't spend alot of time on it, but I think it turned out well. The idea is that it pops out at you and "rips" away your computer screen to reveal a preview of Tales of Eberly. You can find it in my signature, but to view it better go here: http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3171/toesig.gif.

*EDIT. Here is the new version: ![](http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/4781/toesig.png)

Sorry Mike. It didn't turn out well at all.
1\. what's with the borders? I imagine you wanted to have that "torn off" feeling to it but that just looks like badly cut from a bigger image.
2\. Come on, dude… I can see the selection indicator there. Next to the furthest tree on the right. Don't do that again.
3\. Font and it's color blends with that white border thing. "E" is almoast invisible.
4\. Make it shorter. In my opinion any signature higher than 400 px is too big.

Ghost, it's a PNG, I'm just guessing he did that intentionaly?

@Robin:

> I suggest you close the map editor in Origins before taking a screenshot. xD

Hahaha, yea that'sss embarassing. Anyways, taking into account what everyone has been saying, I have the latest edit in my signature. I've been messing around with transparency, and I retook and recropped the screenshot. I feel like it's much cleaner now, but do you guys think it has at least somewhat of a "rips the screen away" affect? If not, what more do you think I should try with it? Thanks!