Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pmd sprites please

lum55

hi i'm trying to make a pokemon mystery dungeon mmo but i can't get a hold of pmd sprites
can anyone help  ;D :renzo: :rolleyes: :lipsrsealed: :kiss: :icon_surprised: :icon_music: :icon_meditation: :icon_crap: :icon_beer: :icon_alabanza: XD :evil: :cry: :azn: :afro: ;) :P :sad:  :huh: :embarrassed: :cheesy:

really another pokemon mystery dungeon game…. sigh... okay you can simply get the sprites on the eclipse resources page by clicking sprites on freemmorpgmaker.com they have pokemon sprites there you will have to make 32x32 sprites if you use those though....most people take them from pmu but don't unless you ask them first because its just stupid.

@0003oɥʇuɐ:

> Agh another Pokemon game that will be a fail :rolleyes:, why people cant be more creative? :sad:

yea most of the pokemon games use the same graphics and sprites etc… if he steals it from pmu it will be a fail game... again

Gammaâ„¢

Oh, Gamma is really smart newb, respect him.
Anyway, Gamma has point, with custom graphics (if you have skills) you would make your own "fakemon" game and i don't think so it would be so fail game.

Ps. why does everyone stela PMU graphics?

@0003oɥʇuɐ:

> @ಠ益ಠ:
>
> > you would make your own "fakemon" game
>
> hey dont steal my idea >:( , but I think he should do it if he dont want a game that everyone played before thousand of times

Stole and stole your idea, i did work for fakemon game year ago :P
And i still think should i start it again.
Amd you have point.

@ಠ益ಠ:

> Oh, Gamma is really smart newb
> Anyway, Gamma has point, with custom graphics (if you have skills) you would make your own "fakemon" game and I don't think so it would be so fail game.
>
> Ps. why does everyone stela PMU graphics?

Yay, im a smart newb XD that goes in my siggy :D
Everyone steals pmu graphics because;
They are just lazy, i heard from pikablu in the newer version of pmu he has graphics encryption.
i hope if the newer version of pmu comes out that people stop being lazy and make custom graphics.
anyway, lum55 why are they too small? they are the original sizes of the pmd games…

Gammaâ„¢

Behind the screen:
![](http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2434/gahhpokemon.jpg)

Don't try to help this young soul, it is just another kid that need to grow up. I recommend that you first learns the internetz, then find out if there is already a successful Pokémon MMO out there, then find out if you want to make one, then find out what can make your MMO successful, then you find out how to do the stuff and then you learn how to do the stuff and then you practice in doing to stuff and then you do the stuff and show the stuff and find out you were wrong somewhere in the process and you have to go all the way back to the beginning and then you find out that it was all a dream, now use what you have learned in that dream to conquer the world, now realize you can't conquer the whole world with what you learned in your dream, now post on the eclipse forum that you have grown up and you are ready to begin from the bottom, now begin to find out what is needed to make a game, then find out if you want to learn everything that is needed for that just to make a Pokémon copy, then make the Pokémon copy and realize that it would have been better to make your own game from the bottom without all the copyright crap and problems, now create alot of unsuccessful games and learn in the process, then come up with a genious game idea and write everything down from story to game mechanics, now begin to make the game and ask for people to help you on your way, if you have a good enough idea and can show that, then there will surely also be people willing to help, if there isn't any, then put it down to the unsuccessful games already or continue on the game until people are willing to help you, then die and be reborn as an elephant who wants to make a teapot in 3D studio max, then succeed and die again and get reborn as another Pokémon fanatic in the future where there is even more Pokémon stuff and possibly more MMOs, now you want to make Pokémon a reality, you begin to research mutation and so on and end up dying again and get reborn as another elephant, this time a female, now you wish to become a chicken, then you manage somehow to become half a chicken and half an elephant, now you look like a monster, now you become very small so you can fit in a pocket, now you are a pocket monster, also known as a Pokémon, congratulations.

• 3 weeks later...