Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Extremely Cool Story time

Homicidal Monkey

Ok, I've got a cool story for all you pplz.
So last Wednesday at about 11pm or midnight, I had to take a crap really badly so anyway the toilet gets clogged because of the massive turd. Being late, I decide to procrastinate and unclog it in the morning. The next morning, I have to go to the bathroom. As I lifted up the seat, I remembered that it was clogged, so I decided to use a different toilet and address the problem later.

Well, at noon, I left to go to orientation. When I passed Bakersfield, about 300mi north, I remembered that I forgot to unclog the toilet. I thought it was going to smell so much like crap when I got back on Saturday (today).

Anyway, I just got back and had to go to the bathroom. I lifted the seat and remembered that I forgot to unclog it. This time I was determined to unclog it. But before leaving to find a plunger, I decided to try and flush one last time. AND GUESS WHAT? The thing flushed successfully! I guess that turdzilla dissolved over the past two-three days or something. Also, the room did not smell of crap.

Moral of the story: Procrastination makes shit go away.
btw real story is real.

I was hoping for a messy ending… like the shit had dissolved into a mass of goo and when you went to flush the entire lot spilled out of the bowl and onto the floor because the pipes were blocked.

i guess you had alot of fibre in your diet :)

@PokemonSlayer:

> I was hoping for a messy ending… like the shit had dissolved into a mass of goo and when you went to flush the entire lot spilled out of the bowl and onto the floor because the pipes were blocked.
>
> I guess you had alot of fibre in your diet :)

What the fuck are you…

@[PIERATE:

> renzozuken2002 link=topic=62148.msg657730#msg657730 date=1278222915]
> ![](http://files.posterous.com/lexielex/K45r6V3mXKd6TDUMBUqokvuVxKeA59AKYVxTfd0R4lGru78zFnPlWcCpV4io/Cool_story_bro.jpeg?AWSAccessKeyId=1C9REJR1EMRZ83Q7QRG2&Expires=1278223193&Signature=G1jLjxQJnerjAR5YSUX4VIJU4sc%3D)

bad link is bad