> @Xavi:
>
> > @Zetta:
> >
> > > >implying that JFK knew what he was doing with NASA
> >
> > >implying that any president knew what they were doing with NASA
>
> >implying that ~~anyone but~~ NASA knew what they were doing most of the time.
>
> - Adulese

Fixed

@DrakenKaneMinisco:

> @[PIE:
>
> > Rodriguez link=topic=63289.msg675461#msg675461 date=1280644336]
> > @Xavi:
> >
> > > @Zetta:
> > >
> > > > >implying that JFK knew what he was doing with NASA
> > >
> > > >implying that any president knew what they were doing with NASA
> >
> > >implying that ~~anyone but~~ NASA knew what they were doing most of the time.
> >
> > - Adulese
>
> Fixed

Srsly, half the stuff that NASA does just seems a bit, impossible considering the technology at the time of which they do it.

Guess what!  The Mayan calender has a schedule…  In that schedule the world is set to end on December 31st, 2012...  Now if that is true, Obama seems to be thinking a wee bit ahead...  I find interest in his plans though I just don't believe we'll see the day  :lipsrsealed:

@Thorn:

> I'm still all for building a geosynchronous orbital platform with connected space elevator though. Would make getting up there easy, and would provide the groundwork for building ships too large to lift off the surface. This would be ideal for a colony ship kind of thing, or any ship that would need to be traveling for a year or so to get somewhere.
> Odd to think that we have most of the technology needed to start building low end starships. Not interstellar, but ion thrusters are a reality. Even if they take a long bloody time to get up to speed, they can make things move horrifyingly fast.
> Also, I <3 photon sails. SAILING THE OCEAN OF STARS.

Damn it  :rolleyes:. How come i wasnt born earlier, so i could think of this BEFORE anyone else could xD.