Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Flower

Marsh

@Zetta:

> anyone ever read that book "Give a mouse a cookie"
> well, its more like "Give a druggy marajuana". You have to set some limitations on what you give them, otherwise they will continue to ask for more potent drugs. People have weak self control so it needs to be enforced.

Or you can let them get themselves killed off?

@Zetta:

> anyone ever read that book "Give a mouse a cookie"
> well, its more like "Give a druggy marajuana". You have to set some limitations on what you give them, otherwise they will continue to ask for more potent drugs. People have weak self control so it needs to be enforced.

That's not true in everybody's case. There are plenty of people who drink coffee but don't drink energy drinks. Similar in that they don't want to move to a stronger form, when what they have does the job just fine. Frankly, I think it's pretty stupid that pot is illegal anyway, and I don't even smoke the stuff.
Let's compare marijuana to alcohol. When someone gets really drunk, their behavior becomes erratic. There are those who get violent, and most people get kind of dumb and some do stupid things.
If you're high, you THINK about doing stupid things, wind up being too lazy, look up some pictures of chilidog or laugh your ass off to cartoons, and go to sleep.

I'd have to say that marijuana is the less harmful thing, here.

Legalization is another oddly tossed subject in my opinion. Honestly, if they made all drugs legal for consumption, but put limits on things and other bullshit, the only people doing them would be the people who would be doing them already, with a few added amounts who would try them. I could give a shit less if they ever legalize it, because either way, I smoke it. :3\.

The thing is, if it's legalized it would be better regulated, the price would likely not be as high and some of the money would support infrastructure. By better regulated, I mean they aren't mixing it with oregano to make it go farther, or other substances with the more chemical end of the spectrum.
I say the price would drop because the people selling it no longer have to worry about the personal risk, and as such could (and if they were smart, would) charge less. Not a ton, but some.

@Marsh:

> Personally I think if you are a angry drunk, it is just your true self coming out. No offense meant to your father.

not always some liquors effect people diffrently

I have a buddy that cant drink anything clear(vodka, gin, ect) because it makes him angry

but any other type of liquor doesnt effect him like that, they just make him chill and relax.