Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for Programmer..

Grizzy

> like i said get your facts straight. you don't have a clue what you are talking about.
>
> if you have anything else to say your welcome to pm me, but please don't spam other peoples threads with your non sense i am sure they don't appreciate it.
>
> good luck to you.

Agreed now he asked for help not a flucking discussion on whos the best now let him pick or will have to get a mod to lock this and just take pms. So smarten up people.

@Marsh, just remove it, it's horribly off topic.

As far as the topic goes, I can personally recommend a few people from what I know about their programming **skills purely**.

xXaden is a very talanted programmer, but however he does have a bit of a dodgy background, however he is nonetheless a **very** exceptional programmer.

I'll get bashed for this, but xX procoder Xx is actually a decent programmer as far as I know, but he does have the… slight problematic way of writing.

Marsh is a veteran, a solid man indeed, I don't actually know a lot about Marsh when it comes to his personality, but he seems pretty chill.

Aeirex is quite good, however he doesn't debug his code a lot if I remember correctly, leaving it prone to bugs and stuff.

I don't know a lot about how well Crest is, but he's an alright guy, but he does have some projects already, and I think he can have some problems with real life occasionally(don't quote me on this).

> Aeirex is quite good, however he doesn't debug his code a lot if I remember correctly, leaving it prone to bugs and stuff.

I'm not that interested in taking on this project now since he wants a completely custom engine for $500-1000, it isn't worth, and my engine is only buggy cause it was a beta release a year ago and 1.3.0 will mark the release version. It wasn't finished, and debugging comes during the revision stage. My commission work is always bug free and if there's a bug, all you got to do is ask, and I'll fix it no problem.

> I'm not that interested in taking on this project now since he wants a completely custom engine for $500-1000, it isn't worth, and my engine is only buggy cause it was a beta release a year ago and 1.3.0 will mark the release version. It wasn't finished, and debugging comes during the revision stage. My commission work is always bug free and if there's a bug, all you got to do is ask, and I'll fix it no problem.

Pfft, Id do it for free, but since he offered.. ;)

> I'm not that interested in taking on this project now since he wants a completely custom engine for $500-1000, it isn't worth, and my engine is only buggy cause it was a beta release a year ago and 1.3.0 will mark the release version. It wasn't finished, and debugging comes during the revision stage. My commission work is always bug free and if there's a bug, all you got to do is ask, and I'll fix it no problem.

> I'm interested in doing it too, but I'd rather not be stuck listening to one individual's narrowed taste and limiting my creativeness.

Well what the fluck are you are you interested or not like dam dude come on.

> Well what the fluck are you are you interested or not like dam dude come on.

Dude, $500-1000 for a complete game coded for him in an already existing engine that is fine. A custom engine is a lot more expensive! I do not mind making engines for myself and allowing other people to use them, but if I am making his game, I want pretty good pay. That's all I was saying.

You get what you pay for, I'm not the best programmer, but in all honesty any great programmers wouldn't be wasting their time messing around this community unless they have been with it for a long time.

> Dude, $500-1000 for a complete game coded for him in an already existing engine that is fine. A custom engine is a lot more expensive! I do not mind making engines for myself and allowing other people to use them, but if I am making his game, I want pretty good pay. That's all I was saying.
>
>  
>
> You get what you pay for, I'm not the best programmer, but in all honesty any great programmers wouldn't be wasting their time messing around this community unless they have been with it for a long time.

i wasn't really caring lol what you did it just struck me funny how you completely went at yourself for what you said.

> i wasn't really caring lol what you did it just struck me funny how you completely went at yourself for what you said.

No, I did not. If you are saying that I want to do it too, that means I want to make an engine (not his game). I was responding to Budweiser not the guy about how he would do it for free. Do you not understand the context at all? It means that he wants the experience and that it is fun, my main problem is being hindered by working under someone else, and I would much rather work by myself than be paid $500-1000 to make a custom engine. I love freedom to express my creativity.

> No, I did not. If you are saying that I want to do it too, that means I want to make an engine (not his game). I was responding to Budweiser not the guy about how he would do it for free. Do you not understand the context at all? It means that he wants the experience and that it is fun, my main problem is being hindered by working under someone else, and I would much rather work by myself than be paid $500-1000 to make a custom engine. I love freedom to express my creativity.

ahh this cleared it up a lot for me, half the time i didn't understand what you were saying, if i downed you i apologize. Have a good day

If the engine isn't exclusive, so you could resell copies of it to other individuals afterwards, then it would be worth the $500-$1000.

The other alternative is to look in to Sporks Browser Based Engine which already supports most of the things you're looking for and is OpenSourced.

You weren't far off as to why id do it for the stated amount or collaborate for free. I have a day job that pays the bills; programming is one of my many hobbies and I thoroughly enjoy it and problem solving in general. I don't need it for a portfolio. Heck, I prototyped a game in Unity for Andii for nothin' in less than a week. :p

> You weren't far off as to why id do it for the stated amount or collaborate for free. I have a day job that pays the bills; programming is one of my many hobbies and I thoroughly enjoy it and problem solving in general. I don't need it for a portfolio. Heck, I prototyped a game in Unity for Andii for nothin' in less than a week. :P

Some of us aren't as lucky. :(

First off I offered $500 down before you start or do anything as incentive that is all… All that being said I msg'd who I'm going with and all that. I thank you everyone who messaged me and for your time. Mucho love to all people of this amazing community. <3