Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What is your genre of music?

SilentGamer

Dude, you weren't listening. He was bragging about being an awesome writer, then got in my face and said, literally: "And what are you doing in life? Huh? Huh?" I seriously almost broke his mousy little face.
He's stayed out of my face since I made it clear that I wasn't joking when I told him to leave me alone or I'd hurt him. You know I'm not normally a violent person, but that guy was just hitting every button I had.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he was bragging, its because Marsh told him he was good.
He didn't even realize his writings were "great" until Marsh brought it up.
I'm not saying he wouldn't have deserved the punch in the face, but haven't you at least heard of the "Sticks n' Stones" saying?
It's alright to hate something, i don't care about that, just please stop telling everyone about your hate, especially to the people who like it.

On that note, no, i never want to have a hate party on Twilight.  Ever.

HEY. Marsh wants to do that as well.
And no, he was bragging about how good it was to Marsh who read the opening sentence, decided that was well written then put it down. He's full of himself, and it makes my teeth itch.
Sticks and stones will break his bones, if he don't shut the duck up. I know the one, yeah.

I'm not a BIG music fan, only been listening to it for 30 years, but when I do listen to music I play:
Groovy-Gore P0rn Metal (Rompeprop)
Pure Black Metal (Ungod, Dark Throne, Graveland)
Grindcore - Noise (Last Days of Humanity)
Brutal Death Metal (Aborted, Desecration)
P0rn Grind (Gonorrhea box, Maniac XXX, Gut)
Noise (Abruptum)
Crust (Amebix)
I don't actually listen to that, I just looked up the most obscure music out there.

@Thorn:

> Does it all suck that hard?
> With a name like Nightcore, I expected some sort of blend of metal and techno, not just crap that sounds like an anime theme. That's… pretty painful, actually.

Uh… Anime themes use J-Pop, just saying :P