Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for a mapping job,im very cheap only 5-10 dollars a week new maps here.

TPK

Hi TPK here im looking for  a mapping job now im not saying im the most experianced person but sort of a noob, I own PUN most of you problably know its a pokemon mystery dungeon mmo at http://www.pokemonunations.com/ I could also make items and npcs

:when could I work
most likely every day of the week but for a certain amount of hours but I promise I will be dedicated to my job.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Robin:

> Mapping is not the kind of thing you get paid for. Anyone can make a map.
>
> If you want money, I suggest you develop some skills which are actually worth something, such as programming or graphical development.

My thoughts exactly. Both of those can be learned with some persistence as well.

If you want to be taken seriously, show some examples of your **best** work, fix your English because you probably won't be treated that Professional when you type like that.

I agree that some people would pay for Mapping skills, but $ 10 a week is just over the line.

i understand your post and i wouldnt mind 5 dollars a week and i will make a map and then post it although some have already seen my mapping skills.

But thank you for your replies they will just help me.

And also im know im smart but yeh my grammer sucks i admit it.

Whilst mapping is the foremost important part of a game (What is a game without being mapped?), I wouldn't pay for it. I'd rather spend a few days practicing and doing it myself.

Although, even if I do need a hand with mapping out the thousands that my game likely will feature, I'm more likely to gain aid from a friend for free, than pay for aid.

@Kreator:

> $10 a week is ridiculously cheap. =|
> Update your main post with examples?
>
> Everyone else debating that mapping isn't worth money, I'd disagree. It's time consuming, and a lot of creativity and experience can really make your game world look polished and beautiful.

It's one of the most important parts of your game, though. Most people want to develop their worlds themselves, even if they are outsourcing everything else.

@TPK:

> Looking for a game to map for only 10$ a week

ONLY 10$  ;D ? You're completely hired. As an employer I will include health care if you are in the US and of course injury compensation. And do you require "fries" with that?

@TPK:

> im looking for  a mapping job now im not saying im the most experianced person but sort of a noob

Oh well for ONLY $10 that hardly matters!

@TPK:

> I own PUN most of you problably know its a pokemon mystery dungeon mmo at http://www.pokemonunations.com/.

Oh yeah I play that game all the time, I'm sure everyone else here knows it, yes?

@TPK:

> I could also make items and npcs.

Yeah that is so difficult to do! You can do that? Oh great, I'll pay you more  ;D

@TPK:

> :when could I work
> most likely every day of the week but for a certain amount of hours but I promise I will be dedicated to my job.

Oh wow that sounds… "epic"!

Also, I'm sure I don't need to see any examples of your work or anything- that isn't necessary.

You can start on Monday.

Like i said my grammer is horrible but that doesnt mean my game creation skills are smart one and secondly ive posted some of my maps above,thirdly darkshot srry ive been gone from the forums but im back so just tell me when to start anf fourthly uhh the one who disrespects me about my grammer i see you dont know how to respect others weather its critics or not there is always a better way to say things, and most of all weather my writing skills are bad or notmy game doesnt seem to be going bad and with that being said uhhh kibbelz you know how well i map after all you worked for me in PUN 1.0….....so why are you even talking about my work?