Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Origins.Net

jcsnider

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I certainly agree that MySQL is a great benefit to any serious game. The ability to integrate the High scores, items, npc's, etc. into the fan site for the game is always a big plus to retaining players.

I also agree it should be on the back burner until the core of the engine is ready for alpha testing.

@Ambard:

> I certainly agree that MySQL is a great benefit to any serious game. The ability to integrate the High scores, items, npc's, etc. into the fan site for the game is always a big plus to retaining players.
>
> I also agree it should be on the back burner until the core of the engine is ready for alpha testing.

Agreed and Agreed. And that is my plan. Couldn't put it any better myself :D

Sounds pretty sweet :P The best part is, VB.NET is legally available at no cost and will stay like that for a long time. I know a bit of VB.NET if you need help, I've been programming in it for at least a year now. I'd love to test this too :D

Ok, but when I become unmotivated it takes alot to bring me back XD. I truthfully hope to be into beta testing really soon.  I have finished the NPC editor and it seems to be working fine. I am going to do the spell editor tonight aswell. The other two editors I plan to do tomorrow :D.

I will have to go into the real Game loops for the server mainly making the AI for Npcs then I will make sure all aspects of each of the editors work. I need to do player interactions like trading and guilds and lastly the little features such as the different types of chat, emotes, broadcast ETC. It is alot but each thing won't take long.

if we can make an online game, just great

I hope also that Miguu makes a PVO.NET  :renzo:

woots,Project Vertigo,Project Vertigo Stable,Project Vertigo Origins,Project Vertigo . Net

a lot of eclipses  ;-d

@David: without robin,we wouldn't even know what is a powerfull engine to make games  ;D(except the part of the connection bugs)
and without EO jc woundn't thinking on making a EO.NET  :renzo:

by google translate