Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Origins.Net

jcsnider

[quote author=Helladen link=topic=65445.msg709101#msg709101 date=1288904978
You need Enterprise and your a moron. .NET is very similar to VB6\. That's not a good reason to use it, the good reasons would be making something better than Mirage Source, with multi-threading, and a more compact library. Rather than having to deal with Windows 7/8 compatibility. Which this engine is aiming at the same level Mirage Source aimed as. The design for Mirage Source is terrible if you ask me.

Did you not get the block of [smartass remark] text in here [/smart ass remark] along with a few posts under that saying i have enterprise along with VS2010 Ultimate?

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha thank you soul :D….

I want to keep my pace up so I am not going to show screenshots at the moment but player attacking npc and player attack player is working and npc attack player is soon to follow along with (finally) npc attack npc :D

It is getting really close...

Fantastic job jc! Don't forget about me. I have thrown myself into my own personal business for now. just let me know when your ready for me to help.

@jcsnider:

> Alright… all the battle system is done except for spells. Resources also seem to be working fine :D...
>
> I am going to update my first post with a few last things to do then I am off to bed... alpha testing will begin this weekend! :D

Closed or open alpha testing

@☺☻☺:

> Will there be new features that origins/EE/ES doesn't have? Like really new that will push the game to the limit?

Probably.

Also: What scripting language are you using? Still SadScript?

Thanks,
Aero/EBrown

No scripting.

I have finished everything on my list and the sound system which I forgot to add.  Tomorrow the engine will go into alpha testing… tonight I am running some tests on my lower versions of windows, 2000 and XP, to test compatibility.

@jcsnider:

> No scripting.
>
> I have finished everything on my list and the sound system which I forgot to add.  Tomorrow the engine will go into alpha testing… tonight I am running some tests on my lower versions of windows, 2000 and XP, to test compatibility.

Cool. Let us know how it ends up. :)

Thanks,
Aero/EBrown