Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Coron Hill Peak

Carim123

![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/d91aa25724f0dd967d396e4c54c7dc9f.PNG)

I'm working on a small game at the mo', and wondered if you guys think it looks alright, using Breeze Tiles.

Breeze Tiles not made by me. Don't want any Breeze Team members chasing after me.

@[Cake:

> Vitin â„¢ link=topic=65530.msg704308#msg704308 date=1287790214]
> Why are you using Ambardia sprites?Do you have permission for their use?

Ambard didn't make those. They are free-to-use 3d rendered sprites distributed by some company.

@ Pic: Those sprites don't go well at all with those tiles! Switch!

@Carim123:

> Breeze Tiles not made by me. **Don't want any Breeze Team members chasing after me.**

Breeze didn't make those tiles either XD

Check out Guardian of Paradise if you get time… ;D

on topic:
I think the idea is good. I just think you need to work on the perspective!

Really? They said they did. How misleading.

"I think the idea is good. I just think you need to work on the perspective!"

Thanks  :azn:. I understand what you mean by Perspective

Off-topic: Relating to Reiner's TileSets, I have ultimate respect for Ambard, just being able to use those sets.

Seeing as Ambardia use about 20 of Reiner's sprites the rest are all created by Ambardia or taken from other places, seeing as they formatted them common courtesy would be to ask permission. Also there is nothing special about that map try adding more detail etc.

The sprite doesn't match the tiles well; also with those tiles the cliff that he is standing on is not a good tile to make passable (because the rock above the grass is a different height, makes uneven ground).

Structurally the map is decent but not great. Except the fact the grass/rock outcropping expands farther out than the rock/rock tiles "below" it, there is no other indicator of the relative heights from there; bottom row 4th tile from the right side, that tile should depect the side corner of the cliffs instead of the flat rock surface to give an indication of the rock terrace.

@Opportune:

> Seeing as Ambardia use about 20 of Reiner's sprites the rest are all created by Ambardia or taken from other places, seeing as they formatted them common courtesy would be to ask permission. Also there is nothing special about that map try adding more detail etc.

Are you Ambard or Riener? No? Then shut the fuck up.

I'm aware the sprites do not match. It's because I haven't changed the sprites yet.

"Structurally the map is decent but not great. Except the fact the grass/rock outcropping expands farther out than the rock/rock tiles "below" it, there is no other indicator of the relative heights from there; bottom row 4th tile from the right side, that tile should depect the side corner of the cliffs instead of the flat rock surface to give an indication of the rock terrace."
Whoops, I just noticed that tile error. Thanks for telling me that =).

Thanks everybody for the constructive Positive/Negative comments.
LOCKING.