Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sour Patch Kids!!

Chakkra

So, my favorite candy of all time is Sour Patch Kids hands down. They are so delicious and I just can't stop eating them. I'll buy 1 gallon bags and eat the whole thing in a day.

But there's a problem! D:

They make me sweat profusely and make me feel hot. Is that normal? Does anyone else experience this side effect when eating these delectable god-like candies? Am I allergic to them?

Thats kind of wierd. You severly overweight or anything? The only thing i can think of is if your eating these things by the pound its probably just suger rush / getting really hyper. If your just sitting there doing nothing could do that.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000196147261

That's my facebook. I'm actually underweight.

And I'm not doing anything really.. I was over exaggerating about the whole everyday eating 1 pound of them deal. Lol.
But I just sit there and after eating a handful I start sweating.

When I drink 2 monsters in the morning, I usually start to feel very hot and I feel like I zone out a bit. But that's because of all of the shit in them. So I'm guessing the same rules apply. I also sweat a lot when I drink them. Just don't eat as many. I love them, but every time I have them I eat so many that it fucks my jaws and shit up and makes them very sore. Last time I got drunk I ate half of a 1 pound bag of em. Blah.