Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Very annoying Convo About Robin's Awesome Package.

crzyone9584

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My aim to clarify a doubt, I'm not poor and I believe I have more financial conditions that you … you say it, no one should know that the coins are different in countries, which seems a good price in a country, it's high price in another, you are talking about something more, for those who have nothing to do with the story

My goal was not to bother

@Marlos:

> My aim to clarify a doubt, I'm not poor and I believe I have more financial conditions that you … you say it, no one should know that the coins are different in countries, which seems a good price in a country, it's high price in another, you are talking about something more, for those who have nothing to do with the story
>
> My goal was not to bother

Then why even have a friend IM? I had over a grand for my 23rd which was going towards going to Blackhawk, Colorado and staying in a Suit, for the experience and to get a girl for a night ^_^,  and some gambling. I still found it my budget to pay for it and ask for some other features before he closed up the special requests. Meaning anyone serious about making a game always find a way  to pay for the needs. Be it a fund raiser or donations from their community.

@Marlos:

> My aim to clarify a doubt, I'm not poor and I believe I have more financial conditions that you … you say it, no one should know that the coins are different in countries, which seems a good price in a country, it's high price in another, you are talking about something more, for those who have nothing to do with the story

We're not insulting your financial situation, we're commenting on you trying to get a copy of my source code behind my back and annoying my customers by doing so.

Robin has it dead on. To me it was very annoying that one of your "Team Members" messaged me not on one account but both yahoo messenger and msn messenger asking for a discount on robins source code. And wouldn't stop when I said no the first time, which made it even more annoying.

_edit: I read the convo and my statements stand. Talk about sad. :edit_
First off, why would you want to buy or beg a copy from anyone, but Robin? There are no updates, no support, not freebies(Yes I've seen him give out plenty of freebies lately), no consideration for discounts on future purchases, and finally no points towards respect. You don't just pay for a piece of Robin's best code, you pay for an experienced member and programmer who can and most likely will help you with your project to some degree.

Nextly, Exchange rates are what they are, if your currency isn't stacking up to his then you are just SOL. I could barely afford a 5$ donation, but I happily gave one. At least I showed I had intent to help Robin out. If you are that concerned about the price I'd suggest you either start saving or just drop the matter.

*I didn't mean to 'white knight' I just think it's a bit stupid to leech stuff like this.

Well, as this thread has been up for a few hours. I see that most people agree that people trying to get thigns for cheaper behind Robin's back is bad…... And that not just me would be afraid of him. I think its good knowledge to know that if you want something there are ways of getting the money or just use the free [EO] and find a programmer. Thats what I did. I used the free [EO] then found a programmer… Well I saw Robin's awesome thread and bought it lol.

@Robin:

> @Marlos:
>
> > My aim to clarify a doubt, I'm not poor and I believe I have more financial conditions that you … you say it, no one should know that the coins are different in countries, which seems a good price in a country, it's high price in another, you are talking about something more, for those who have nothing to do with the story
>
> We're not insulting your financial situation, we're commenting on you trying to get a copy of my source code behind my back and annoying my customers by doing so.

I do not understand much of what you are talking, I asked if they would discount, I think translation is coming out a little altered, I do not know much English, I use google translator
I never said I want to copy your code, we're having trouble communicating
in my translation, he spoke ill of my financial condition calling me poor

translation datin all wrong, never wanted to copy anything from your code

I just posted three posts in the forum, asking for more screens and one another, asking if would discount

@Marsh:

> Anyone else think something completely differant when coming into this thread?

Yes, I was thinking there would be awesomeness, but I was wrong, no interesting facts about Robin here.  :rolleyes:

Lmao, Robin I will quit being weird, just thought I would be your temporary "adoring fan".  ;D

@jcsnider:

> Haha Robin, let him chose his price and take off features accordingly :D

Programmers set the price of their code, time, and skill. If he can't afford it then he's SOL. Besides he could always use EO and learn to do it himself…

The things I sell aren't a requirement to make a game. They're simply there for people who prefer to buy them from someone who knows what they're doing rather than blunder around in the source themselves.

If you can't afford it, go do it yourself.

@Robin:

> The things I sell aren't a requirement to make a game.

I TEND to disagree. You not NORMALLY going to find a successful game without most features in which your so kindly selling.
Not that your gonna find many Eclipse games what can be classified as successful anyway.

@Robin:

> If you can't afford it, go do it yourself.

Agreed :D

@Robin:

> The things I sell aren't a requirement to make a game. They're simply there for people who prefer to buy them from someone who knows what they're doing rather than blunder around in the source themselves.
>
> If you can't afford it, go do it yourself.

But I just asked if she had a discount, not to say that I can not pay, why pay for a good program like yours, is better than using other eclipses that are bad

the only eclipse that I liked so far is the eclipse origins, which you created, so I asked if they would discount because I'm interece in buying and will buy

@Marlos:

> @Robin:
>
> > The things I sell aren't a requirement to make a game. They're simply there for people who prefer to buy them from someone who knows what they're doing rather than blunder around in the source themselves.
> >
> > If you can't afford it, go do it yourself.
>
> But I just asked if she had a discount, not to say that I can not pay, why pay for a good program like yours, is better than using other eclipses that are bad
>
> the only eclipse that I liked so far is the eclipse origins, which you created, so I asked if they would discount because I'm interece in buying and will buy

Just shut up now. We all get it. You like his product, but you feel like you're special and deserve some kind of discount because you have 'special circumstances'. He just told you "If you can't afford it learn to do it yourself.' No one is going discount it, or give it to you for free.

@Marlos:

> But I just asked if she…..

1\. WOW, couldn't you just of said them or he/she or something neutral.
2\. I'm not a chick.
3\. Im a 22 yr old guy.
4\. An ex-girlfriend changed the color way back when we where dating and I just never changed it back, because I'm a lazy american as we discussed last night in the shot box lol.

@crzyone9584:

> @Marlos:
>
> > But I just asked if she…..
>
> 1\. WOW, couldn't you just of said them or he/she or something neutral.
> 2\. I'm not a chick.
> 3\. Im a 22 yr old guy.
> 4\. An ex-Blowup Doll changed the color way back when we where dating and I just never changed it back, because I'm a lazy american as we discussed last night in the shot box lol.

FTR: I asked Robin for a discount because I was blind, and he offered to double the price.  ;D

@crzyone9584:

> 4\. An ex-Blowup Doll changed the color way back when we where dating and I just never changed it back, because I'm a lazy american as we discussed last night in the shot box lol.

EPICNESS!!! so "girl friend" = girlfriend. Awesome. I did the same. I told him if i did sell it it would be double so i could make a profit lol.

@crzyone9584:

> @crzyone9584:
>
> > 4\. An ex-Blowup Doll changed the color way back when we where dating and I just never changed it back, because I'm a lazy american as we discussed last night in the shot box lol.
>
> EPICNESS!!! so "girl friend" = Blowup Doll. Awesome. I did the same. I told him if I did sell it it would be double so I could make a profit lol.

I'm pretty sure Robin had a different reason … lol

@Marlos:

> But I just asked if she had a discount, not to say that I can not pay

Its Robins Program and coding, its not up to anyone else to sell it as it is not there program to sell…. Robin created it, robin coded it, Robin sells it. No one else.

As for you saying you never said that you can not pay...... Well if you have no problem paying it and can pay it... THEN PAY ROBIN and he will give you the source... Just like everyone else who bought it did.