Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for a home. Pixel artist.

Niko

Hello eclipse universe. I have been marinating in the deepest darkest corners of cyberspace for many moons and have finally decided to resurface at eclipse. Im not sure how many of you have seen my pixel work in the past but I had been working on my game fr sometime and got very far with it. I was going through some personal shit and pretty much just quit my game and eclipse and everything. Durring this time my computer crashed which had all my work on it so I pretty much gave up again

A few months passed (aka present time) and I am really craving to make a game. Most of the sceenshots of my game were also lost when my computer crashed but I managed to find a few from photobucket and other host sites.

![](http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6803/officalloo.png)

Basically I want to put my pixel talents back to work with the help of a few the people and thus is why I am here looking for a new game to call my home.  The screenshot above is when my game was in early development before I added much of the scenery to this perticular forrest. The goblin was also the main class. I eventually added a dark touch to the graphics, and turned it into a horror game. You could choose between being a ghost, skeleton, and zombie at the time.

If you like the style (though my skills have greatly improved) please reply to this thread or send me a pm with detailed info on your game, plans and what not.
Serious inquiries only please.
I would prefer a game with the creator being a vb6 coder, if not its okay but im probably not going to join your game if there is no coder.

Im really looking for a dedicated game, who wants customs graphics, has a dedicated team and one that will not throw the project away.
My style is very cartoony so remember this. Its cartoony, but detailed at the same time.

I really wish I had enough info about my game.  Like, I have massive storyline, races, and maps, but I still need 1 more week to finish the storyline and add a few more maps.  I would like it if you at least considered waiting for me to get it all together, if you want to see that i am actually doing stuff i can send you an extremely extensive storyline of PREHISTORIC history(oh the irony…) which is basically just a whole bunch of lore.

show anything, major themes of the game, the title for start, storylines, ideas, are you coding it or what? Any info at all that might make me want to join it. Theres no waiting. The first game that really strikes my apeal and looks solid enough to go somwere will be the one I pick. And as soon as I pick a game I will start pixeling. From scratch.

Niko, brother :D what happen? You vanished when me and you were working on Lands Of Orderia, that's the screenshot me and you we're working on.

Anyways, if you like Post-Nuclear game, let me know, i've gotten alot better, so do you, i have 4 people in a team including me. Project is moving fast and smooth. Let me know if we can join once again.