Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Seem like ill loose my job

furtzown

every Friday my boss call me to tell at what hour ill have to be there on Saturday. and Friday he didn't call me lol, at first i was happy ^^ i though my boss let me a day off! but today i tried to call him, and the secretaries says that hes busy and he will call me back later. and he didn't! :o and now that i think about it, the people who work there with me told me that its almost impossible to have a day off xD so i think that the boss is trying a new guy, and if he don't do the jobs right… well he still can call me after :P what u guys think? i guess he must hate me to try a new xD because i knew all the job :P

@shadowchris:

> then why dont u use the power of common sense to go their and ask what's going on.un less, you dont have common sense?>.>

Actual common sense would tell you that going to talk to your boss in person because he didn't call you once, without absolutely no other proof that something's off is against said sense. Your common sense is a failure, get rid of it.

haha. man, why in the heck did you post this in here? you need to a get a girlfriend or a dog or something man, so you can tell them all your worries. or talk to jesus. that helps for some people. but … lol... seriously? your boss probably loves you enough to give you a day off. and if not, who gives a fuck dude. go party or somethin, and get laid as much as possible. :-)

@furtzown:

> every Friday my boss call me to tell at what hour ill have to be there on Saturday. and Friday he didn't call me lol, at first I was happy ^^ I though my boss let me a day off! but today I tried to call him, and the secretaries says that hes busy and he will call me back later. and he didn't! :o and now that I think about it, the people who work there with me told me that its almost impossible to have a day off xD so I think that the boss is trying a new guy, and if he don't do the jobs right… well he still can call me after :P what u guys think? I guess he must hate me to try a new xD because I knew all the job :P

Robins right… dont take advice from people who havent worked a day in their life... (and i mean work, not deliver pamphlets for your local brothel)

You really need to put a bit more info in to get a decent answer.

1\. i.e I assume you are on a casual basis? with no set roster?

2\. You have worked for this company for how long?

3\. what do you do? are you easily replaced ?(i.e can someone come along and
do your job without training ?)

If you have been there less than 3-6 months , I'd say go with your gut, start looking for more work..

I was sacked on a casual basis because I hurt my back, needed 2 days off work... 2 days later boss didnt return calls etc.. 5 days later he finally had the balls to say i was a liability with my back, and because I was on casual... absolutely nothing I could do about it - all 2 weeks before my wife had the first baby...  when i say i needed that job, fark me, I needed that job.

So unless you are about to get kicked out of your home, have a baby on the way.. chill mate, wait till tomorrow call your boss again... if he doesnt answer, grow some gonads and go there personally.

Well I'm 27 man, and have worked since I was 12\. And I can tell you that you're worrying about nothing. Shit happens. Who cares if you lose your job. That gives you a chance to get and get a better one. right? Right?

Life's too short to worry about whether your boss likes you or not. If he doesn't, all the more reason to enjoy being free from a job where your boss hates you. Just look at the positive side. :)

@furtzown:

> every Friday my boss call me to tell at what hour ill have to be there on Saturday. and Friday he didn't call me lol, at first I was happy ^^ I though my boss let me a day off! but today I tried to call him, and the secretaries says that hes busy and he will call me back later. and he didn't! :o and now that I think about it, the people who work there with me told me that its almost impossible to have a day off xD so I think that the boss is trying a new guy, and if he don't do the jobs right… well he still can call me after :P what u guys think? I guess he must hate me to try a new xD because I knew all the job :P

If you think like that then your most likely to get layed off or work. That just means you don't do shit that help the company. The next time you work your going to have to work twice as hard from  everyone else because im sure your co workers wouldnt give a damn if your layed off or fired, because i bet that there all working hard just to keep there own job.

• 2 weeks later...
i should have mentioned it, but the person with who i worked were always QQing about days off… they were saying its fuking impossible to have 1 XD that's why iv get stressed, and i was right i lost it lol and they didn't have the guts to tell me -_- they just send my 4%... what a bunch of looser!

but thats also a good thing, i hated this job xD and ill probably have a new in a groceries ^^