Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Stable Edit Giveaway

Aramyth

Hello everyone.

The reason why I am putting this edit of Stable open source, is because I simply don't use stable anymore. It has some bug fixes which are not in the current download of Stable. And some other changes. It runs quite fluid and is perfect for starters.

Edit: In case you noticed on the main menu "Game Server" and "NPC Server" I removed that feature in this edit because i didn't want to put that open source and use it only for my own game.

Enjoy and have fun with it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?4805grrexuss8e4

Regards Aramyth.

No it doesn't have any new features. Only bug fixes like the Black screen on map loads, and when a player crashes, the server would think that player is still online, resulting in a message to the player telling him that multiple logins are not allowed. also fully fixed the stat packet system, and removed some timer objects.

Aramyth.

@Aramyth:

> No problem at all. You can always [download](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,66508.0.html) the game and come check it out.
>
> Aramyth.

Tut tut, advertising.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
@beastage123:

> dangit, dont know if this sounds noobish, but  how do you edit the gui on here? because there are no pictures in the gui folder ..
> please help

If you want to edit the GUI's you will have to make your own. Because the ones you see are hardcoded in Visual Basic 6.