• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What color is this?

Ruins of Hell

@HunterXero:

> @renzo:
>
> > Several people have stated its dull blue, including Soul, your the only one that says its red.
> > You might want to get your eyes checked.
>
> Are you kidding me… post the square here so I can see with my own eyes its dull blue...

u post a screenie.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Soul:

> ![](http://php.webuda.com/colortest/colortest.png)

@Soul:

> I'm seeing a dull blue.  :huh:

@Antho3000:

> I see blue

@Kinjiru:

> I see a dull blue too

@Boxman:

> I see dullish light blue but it coulc be a script that changes for each visitor like JS1 said.

Quit trolling already… :rolleyes:

@Robin:

> Unless he's running a PHP script to dynamically change the image per load, it's highly unlikely that it's a trick.
>
> Honestly, I've looked at this plenty of times now and it never changes colour. At the same time, I'm not going to bother trying to define such a thing. The differences in opinion can easily be attributed down to different monitor settings.
>
> If you want to know what a colour _technically_ is, simply use the RGB values.

And how would I inject a PHP script into a PNG image? (For the record, I could use the ![](tags to run a php script when someone sees the page, but there are, as you can see, no image tags in my post, and that would produce different results everytime.)

[quote]
Now Robin's in on it?

-JS1
[/quote]
In on what?

[quote]
[color]Crimson[/color] is a strong, bright, deep red color. It is originally the color of the dye produced from a scale insect, Kermes vermilio, but the name is now also used in general as a generic term for those slightly bluish-red colors that are between red and rose; besides crimson itself, these colors include carmine, raspberry, ruddy, ruby, amaranth, and cerise.
Check your eyes or get glasses
[/quote]
>wikipedia definition
>red = crimson
>Glasses = colorblind
>check your eyes

You're doing it wrong.

[quote]
I'm seeing this: =/
[/quote]
You've played too much Transformice, causing the color palette and flash images to mess up your eyes. Try downloading the latest version of Java.)

@Zоmbie:

> Soul, downloading the newest Java turned it into Happy Pictures of unadulterated sex. ):

You probably picked up the [Russian Version](http://www.java.com/ru/). Pick up the [English Version](http://www.java.com/en/) and try again.  ;D

(Joke, for the record, I could have substituted Russian with any other language.)