Find results in...

The Sun

Gohan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Zonova:

> Did you jsut have that saved? Because I cant think of a way for it to be possible to find a picture and upload it so fast >.>

For as long as I've been on Eclipse I've suspected Robin has a stash on photobucket containing an image reply for every possible forum post.

@Zonova:

> Did you jsut have that saved? Because I cant think of a way for it to be possible to find a picture and upload it so fast >.>

I actually found it and edited out the motivational, re-saved it and uploaded it then posted it.

You don't become Head Developer on here without some serious image posting skills.

@Zonova:

> Holy shit, fast fingers.
>
> Actually, when I was bored, I was actually compiling a file called "Robins Package". It contained all pictures commonly posted by him, that may be sued by him, or look like he should use them. It also had some of Anna's picture replies.

That's really quite sad.

@Zonova:

> Why cant she charge? Microsoft charges you to use Windows, which is extremely common nowadays. She has the rights to.

She can charge, but people won't pay. Would YOU pay a fee for something the entire planet got free for millions of years?

@Robin:

> @Gohan:
>
> > She can charge, but people won't pay. Would YOU pay a fee for something the entire planet got free for millions of years?
>
> People buy water.

That's completely different. Water is an actual object you touch, and even put in bottles to sell. It's optional to buy water.

If this lady slaps a fee on using the sun then she can tax everyone on the whole planet every minute of every day. The sun gives the planet energy, light, it's where we get our heat, it's where plants get energy for photosynthesis and give off the oxygen we breathe. It's where we get moonlight. If you slap a fee on the sun you're taxing people for simply being alive.

@Gohan:

> That's completely different.

And? I was simply answering your question. I honestly don't care if she tries to sell the sun or not, just pointing out that the general public is retarded.

@Gohan:

> Would YOU pay a fee for something the entire planet got free for millions of years?

@Robin:

> People buy water.

Would you lot stop taking what I said out of context? I used it as an example for him saying that no one is going to pay for something which you can get for free. It's not supposed to be to be used as a way of setting a precedence for selling the fucking Sun. Jesus.