Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Maple Story (Big Bang)

mrmiguu

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to play a new server. What job should I be? I don't like how you have to be a donator-fag to play DB, aran, or Evan. I was going to cont. playing my 72 Hermit on Scania since my friend is playing again (we're neighbors). I'm still debating.

@Xelander:

> Broa will be full of memes and retards.
> For serveral reasons, I know that by a fact.

WTF? Seriously? >.> Retards? Opinions are never facts.

Whatever, I'm still gonna play on Broa :)
Although I do want to go on a low populated world, but my mains on Broa and so is all my friends.

Ok, I don't understand this. I tried playing this game because it seems to popular. I gave it a good 4hour run, got to level 20ish. All you end up doing it mashing one button contiously going between areas until you're strong enough to go to the next area. There is no story, which is fine, but there's no exploring really to be done. It's just linear going from area to area.

Is there something I'm missing that makes this fun? Or what…I don't understand the fascination with it. Half the time you're followed by someone with, what they think is cool armor. Trying to impress you with their "awesome damage"... And then a bunch boys hitting on you because you're sprite is a girl..."hey baby".

@Microwave:

> Ok, I don't understand this. I tried playing this game because it seems to popular. I gave it a good 4hour run, got to level 20ish. All you end up doing it mashing one button contiously going between areas until you're strong enough to go to the next area. There is no story, which is fine, but there's no exploring really to be done. It's just linear going from area to area.
>
>   Is there something I'm missing that makes this fun? Or what…I don't understand the fascination with it. Half the time you're followed by someone with, what they think is cool armor. Trying to impress you with their "awesome damage"... And then a bunch boys hitting on you because you're sprite is a girl..."hey baby".

One word.

_**Addicting**_.

@MrMiguu:

> @Microwave:
>
> > Ok, I don't understand this. I tried playing this game because it seems to popular. I gave it a good 4hour run, got to level 20ish. All you end up doing it mashing one button contiously going between areas until you're strong enough to go to the next area. There is no story, which is fine, but there's no exploring really to be done. It's just linear going from area to area.
> >
> >   Is there something I'm missing that makes this fun? Or what…I don't understand the fascination with it. Half the time you're followed by someone with, what they think is cool armor. Trying to impress you with their "awesome damage"... And then a bunch boys hitting on you because you're sprite is a girl..."hey baby".
>
> One word.
>
> _**Addicting**_.

It's alright. I don't think its addicting after a few hours though.

@Helladen:

> @MrMiguu:
>
> > @Microwave:
> >
> > > Ok, I don't understand this. I tried playing this game because it seems to popular. I gave it a good 4hour run, got to level 20ish. All you end up doing it mashing one button contiously going between areas until you're strong enough to go to the next area. There is no story, which is fine, but there's no exploring really to be done. It's just linear going from area to area.
> > >
> > >   Is there something I'm missing that makes this fun? Or what…I don't understand the fascination with it. Half the time you're followed by someone with, what they think is cool armor. Trying to impress you with their "awesome damage"... And then a bunch boys hitting on you because you're sprite is a girl..."hey baby".
> >
> > One word.
> >
> > _**Addicting**_.
>
> It's alright. I don't think its addicting after a few hours though.

That's why I only go back playing maple every few hours, because it does get boring, because afterwards you realize you're just spamming a button. I always play something else, do homework, something else. Then I feel interested in training again and go towards my goal. I think the thing I want most is to test out the skills, and show them off! :D

@Vash:

> Just got my first lvl 50\. I love maple. I remember when there was no fourth job. Good times. Good times…

I remember when the highest level in the game was a Lv.63 bandit on Scania (before 3rd job).

@Valon: From 40 - 50 go to Kerning Mall. Excellent EXP and amazing spawn.

@MrMiguu:

> @Vash:
>
> > Just got my first lvl 50\. I love maple. I remember when there was no fourth job. Good times. Good times…
>
> I remember when the highest level in the game was a Lv.63 bandit on Scania (before 3rd job).
>
> @Valon: From 40 - 50 go to Kerning Mall. Excellent EXP and amazing spawn.

Thanks for the tip! ;D I'm thinking I should go to CDs? They're like one of the easiest to kill with awesome exp and spawn rate!
Just a quick question, what gunslinger skills should I master first? I'm kinda stuck on some.. Here are my skills:
1st Job-
Bullet Time - 20 max
Doubler Shot - 20 max
Flash fist - 1
Somersault Kick - 10
Dash - 10 max

2nd Job -
Gun Mastery - 20 max
Gun Booster - 0
Invisible shot - 6
Blank shot - 1
Grenade - 1
Wings - 10 max
Recoil Shot - 4
Critical Shot - 10 max

I still have like 23 levels to go, though ;D I'm planning on mastering them all except for grenade!

@MrMiguu:

> I didn't max wings. I am not planning on putting any into grenade or blank shot. Max gun booster for sure. I liked invisible shot. So far it looks alright.

Do you mean you don't plan on putting the skill points in YET? Because what're you going to put the SP for when you job advance? XDDD

@☻Valon☻:

> @MrMiguu:
>
> > I didn't max wings. I am not planning on putting any into grenade or blank shot. Max gun booster for sure. I liked invisible shot. So far it looks alright.
>
> Do you mean you don't plan on putting the skill points in YET? Because what're you going to put the SP for when you job advance? XDDD

You can't. You're forced to spend your SP for that job because once you advance and try to add in 2nd job skill points, you will get a message saying "Lacking 1st or 2nd job skills."