Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Evilbunnie's Programming Shop

evilbunnie

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A hotbar ES would be pretty epic. I am waiting to see what all Captain evilbunnie plans on adding to his shop, then if all looks good, which so far its does, I will probably purchase the full source. Other then the things already in the shop that I really want for ES and am willing to pay for are Dynamic Sprite Sizing and Buff/Debuff/HoT/DoT spells. I hope this lasts awhile because I may not have the money for the full source for another week or two.

Again, looking awesome Captain evilbunnie. I can't wait to see what you pump out next.

Oh, one last thing. On the skill system is there a limit that can be set so players cant just keep chopping down trees and obtaining items over and over?

He's not going to do dynamic sprites. I talked to him about it yesterday. He can probably add in the extra spells, as I think there's a tut for it that works with some tweaking. He's probably going to add one or two other things before he starts selling a full source. ;)

@Azure:

> He's not going to do dynamic sprites. I talked to him about it yesterday. He can probably add in the extra spells, as I think there's a tut for it that works with some tweaking. He's probably going to add one or two other things before he starts selling a full source. ;)

Well said azure, I will add the spells(but from scratch.. who needs tutorials ;D) and i may add about two more thijngs.. one being chats, two being hotbars

@Zetasis:

> Again, looking awesome Captain evilbunnie. I can't wait to see what you pump out next.
>
> Oh, one last thing. On the skill system is there a limit that can be set so players cant just keep chopping down trees and obtaining items over and over?

Thanks man, and no there is not a limit, that's probably a simple source edit.

@Azure:

> **He's not going to do dynamic sprites.** I talked to him about it yesterday. He can probably add in the extra spells, as I think there's a tut for it that works with some tweaking. He's probably going to add one or two other things before he starts selling a full source. ;)

:cry:
why not? D:

@Zetasis:

> Wait, on second thought isn't there a failure message for the skill system? If so how does that work? That may be what I meant when I asked if there is a limit to how often a player could use a particular skill.

Oh yeah it is done on a random basis of 3\. So if the number is one then it's a success; else it's a failure.

@Zetasis:

> May I suggest adding a percentage option instead? That way each skill could have different chance of success. You know like a # out of 100 similar to how the NPC drop system works.

Ohh good idea. :D
I am not changing the quest system atm, as the people that have bought it would be unfair on them. But I could add it in for you if you buy it.

Also @everyone

**Friends System with Friends CHAT!**
A **great** addition to your game,  a must have I would say.
It has add friend, remove friend and chat with friend.

Price: $5 NZD

>! Friends :D
![](http://evilbunnie.cartoonworldonline.net/filehost/files/da6553cda424c0ae9a4c0acb7db74e43.png)

Also added complete source!

@Captain:

> @Zetasis:
>
> > May I suggest adding a percentage option instead? That way each skill could have different chance of success. You know like a # out of 100 similar to how the NPC drop system works.
>
> Ohh good idea. :D
> I am not changing the quest system atm, as the people that have bought it would be unfair on them. But I could add it in for you if you buy it.
>
> Also @everyone
>
> **Friends System with Friends CHAT!**
> A **great** addition to your game,  a must have I would say.
> It has add friend, remove friend and chat with friend.
>
> Price: $5 NZD
>
> >! Friends :D
> ![](http://evilbunnie.cartoonworldonline.net/filehost/files/da6553cda424c0ae9a4c0acb7db74e43.png)
>
> Also added complete source!

Awesome, Awesome, Bunnie! Keep up the good work~

@☻Valon☻:

> @Captain:
>
> > @Zetasis:
> >
> > > May I suggest adding a percentage option instead? That way each skill could have different chance of success. You know like a # out of 100 similar to how the NPC drop system works.
> >
> > Ohh good idea. :D
> > I am not changing the quest system atm, as the people that have bought it would be unfair on them. But I could add it in for you if you buy it.
> >
> > Also @everyone
> >
> > **Friends System with Friends CHAT!**
> > A **great** addition to your game,  a must have I would say.
> > It has add friend, remove friend and chat with friend.
> >
> > Price: $5 NZD
> >
> > >! Friends :D
> > ![](http://evilbunnie.cartoonworldonline.net/filehost/files/da6553cda424c0ae9a4c0acb7db74e43.png)
> >
> > Also added complete source!
>
> Awesome, Awesome, Bunnie! Keep up the good work~

Thank you valon :D

This is defintley an awesome system for people, and if all in one engine, a great thing to have for every game! EVERY single game needs systems like these, and he's charging real cheap! Get your them implanted ASAP, its a real bargain, and you shouldnt be without these in a successful game. Good job, Evilbunnie, keep it up!

@NinjaTurtle:

> This is defintley an awesome system for people, and if all in one engine, a great thing to have for every game! EVERY single game needs systems like these, and he's charging real cheap! Get your them implanted ASAP, its a real bargain, and you shouldnt be without these in a successful game. Good job, Evilbunnie, keep it up!

Bro you're too kind :D

Thanks man