Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Evilbunnie.

shado360

Hi, Païn here.

Dear Eclipse Users and **Admins**,

I would like to recognize a certain person on these forums who has **always** been of help to the newbs, including myself. Evilbunnie. Just yesterday, I was seeking help on the scripting boards and he helped me in a tremendousness way. He had completely made a script for me. Then, the newb I am at scripting continued to help me by putting it in. He then tested it, and it didn't work. I said "Oh well, thank for you help anyway.", but did he stop? No. He then debugged my scripts. Evilbunnie has not been as recognized as much as he should. I believe he should become a moderator. He has, and will always help people in need. He is also very welcoming and nice to the new members. For example, the first day I was here, he greeted me and asked if I was making a game, I told him yes, he proceeded to ask me if I needed anything scripted and if I ever needed help, just to ask him.

Thanks so much and please consider making Evilbunnie a moderator,
~Païn

@Robin:

> Simply scanned through the post. All you're saying is, "He made a script and actually offered support for it. Please make him a mod." Am I right?

No, I am saying that he is very welcoming to members, always helps out, and contributes alot, as if you look into his Signature, you will see over 10 things. He also is a moderator in the scripting board, and does a very good job at keeping it nice and tidy.

~Païn

@Païn:

> No, I am saying that he is very welcoming to members, always helps out, and contributes alot, as if you look into his Signature, you will see over 10 things. He also is a moderator in the scripting board, and does a very good job at keeping it nice and tidy.

Contributing to an outdated version of Eclipse doesn't count.

@Robin:

> @Soul:
>
> > As a preemptive strike…
>
> Pre-emptive strike to giving Evilbunnie moderator access, you mean!
>
> You're so right, Pain. Being nice and actually offering support for the scripts you release are perfect examples of a fantastic moderator.

*shrugs*

I have no problem with anyone becoming a moderator. The way I see it, most of these "praise" threads end up with two groups fighting over no and yes when they have little say in the matter.