Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Marijuana

demon xxx x

Ok, so I've become this huge stoner since I've been here.  I've been smoking weed every day for a year and a half.. So I have some stories I could tell you.. but none compare to today.

I smoked some crazy weed before, like shit you see in High Times.. like I've smoked shit called Super Mario Galaxy.

But, today I woke up expecting a regular day with my family.  But, my cousin called me, and told me to go across the street to his house.  He showed me this bud, it was green, with purple, red, orange, and pink hairs.  He said he paid reggys price for it, but it was deff not reggys.  We smoked a joint of it, I passed out in the middle of the joint.  I woke up on his couch with a plate of food in my lap, I don't know how it got there.

So, I was like "Yo, lets hook up the hookah, come to my house." We came home, and lit up the hookah.  Again, I pass out.  So, I've lost memory of at least 2 hours of my day so far.  I questioned him, he said he felt the same way, but we definitely were not asleep.  So I'm like amazed at how stoned I am.. We called up his man, his man told us it's his new bud, and he's paying literally $800 per pound.  So, he's paying for dirt chronic, but getting this kill.  My cousin and I are simply amazed at how good his weed it, and that we're gonna have it for a long ass time.  I just thought it'd be great to share this information, because my fellow stoners here, will just be amazed too.  My brother, who smoked Hydro on a day-to-day basis, because a friend of his gets weight once a week to last him the week of smoking.  So, we're both used to smoking good bud, like I only smoke exotic, and he only smokes hydro or better.  But, my cousins regs, are literally the BEST bud I've ever smoked, I'm having like flashes before my eyes of everything right now it's amazing.

Finally someone else that knows that hydro sucks compaired to some types of normal weed you can get.

i use to get some amazing stuff so sticky :( i miss it that guy got busted. you could take any bud from the sack and throw it against a window and it would stick to the glass :).

oh how i miss it…

I got really spoiled to that stuff, use to smoke an oz a week by myself.( I have a very very extremely high tolerance to it because i smoke so much)

I had a similiar experience with White Widow once. A friend of mine got the bud from someone who was growing it for medicinal purposes in their basement. A bunch of us sat around and toked. Within seconds we were couch-locked. Im damn sure If I was in pain there would have been no feeling it, because its like my body was a rock, and moving felt like a chore. Minutes later… everything began to move in slow mo, and when someone turned their head to look at you, it felt like eternity lol. Needless to say, I dont remember much of what happened in the following hours of toking, but I know we were fucked from that point out. :-) ... I also had some crazy whacked out "visions" once on bubblegum hash! I was meditating too though. :)

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> Murdoc, I got some white widow once. We smoked only 2 bowls and I was completely fried. It literally made me stupid. We was coming home from a concert and stopped at White Castle and I kept trying to get out of the car but I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't let me. The damn seat belt was still on haha. That shit was crazy.

Sounds like my first metallica concert lol… (mind you this is 15 odd yrs ago) totally fried, but felt like I was trippin balls for some reason,  almost like everything I saw was like looking through a 1940's film projector...

I find it rare to find anything that good these days unless, as Marsh said it's laced which is pretty common.

I have even known guys that will take the crud from when they 'cook' and rub it in the buds, which then crystalises, making not only the bud more potent, but the weight of the bud is significantly increased, therefore increasing sale/volume. This is particularly popular when its quite damp, or so wet with resin it defys all laws of scissor chopping and you resort to the coffee grinder. People mistake the crystals for THC crystals and ignore them - which can be a pretty fatal mistake if you are trying to get yourself to sleep  ;)

Me and my friends have started to grow this shit, pretty sweet. Since I'm only 16 I've to hide it from my parents, which is pretty risky, but worth it I hope. Since I only have smoked about 7 joints in my life, I'm not very experienced in growing it. I'm looking forward to New years, but I don't hope I'm too stoned so my hand explodes :P

All I got coming around me right now is, White Widow, OG Purple Kush, and Golden Goat. I don't smoke reggy any more, mostly because I got a job that can support my habit. But I bought this Golden Goat shit this weekend. And its pretty good, I only bought an 8th and it lasted me all day. It smelt like a rainbow, and lasted thru about five blunts. Just for 3.5g. And around here, reggy pounds only cost $600-$625\. But I sell them for about $675-$725 whole. Make more if I sell it quarter-quarter. I make roughly $650-$700 every two weeks off pot. Quarters of reg sell for about 20$. A gram of kill is about, $20.

My sells with pot pay my bills.

I think you are being ripped off.
If it is making you pass out, it could be laced with JWH-018, JWH-073, or maybe JWH-250.  The purple in bed is beautiful, but it simply means that the plant was stressed [normally due to cold weather] when it was cured.  It is easy to lace bud with the JWH series because dosage to get high on jdub is only ~2.5-5mg; while a gram only costs ~$25-$30 and is legal until January 19th, 2011.  I know this seems like a miracle, but JWH-018 and -073 have been proven to be as carcenogenic [causing cancer] as 2-8 unfiltered cigarettes per dose.
Personally, I don't smoke bud anymore because I don't enjoy just being high anymore.  I order "legal" [technically] chemicals like 4-ho-met, 5-meo-dmt, etc.