Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My neighbor's daughter is quite insane.

Egon

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would make an awesome straight to TV movie. Please tell us more I love hearing how weird/troubled people react, oh and be safe. I once encountered a crazy man in the corner Deli thinking his booze was his "woman" and I was "staring" at "her", he tried to attack me but failed miserably.

@Dash:

> This would make an awesome straight to TV movie. Please tell us more I love hearing how weird/troubled people react, oh and be safe. I once encountered a crazy man in the corner Deli thinking his booze was his "woman" and I was "staring" at "her", he tried to attack me but failed miserably.

in CA you can shoot trespassers

Everytime you see her pretend to concentrate, hold your hands on your forehead and look at her with an incredibly evil gaze.

After a week she snaps… kills herself, her family or you and yours. Heavy risk... but the prize.

Oh man, this story is about to climax. One of her family members is talking to her now trying to convince her that there is no cult in my town and that the fire department and I are not trying to harm her with mind control or no touch torture. If all goes well her family member will call the mental health place to see what can be done.

Edit:
Oh, remember in the first post where I talked about **child number one**? I found out what happened to her
http://www.waff.com/Global/story.asp?S=11402721
I grew up with her son Jonathan. Never expected him to go _that_ crazy.

@Egon:

> Oh man, this story is about to climax. One of her family members is talking to her now trying to convince her that there is no cult in my town and that the fire department and I are not trying to harm her with mind control or no touch torture. If all goes well her family member will call the mental health place to see what can be done.
>
> Edit:
> Oh, remember in the first post where I talked about **child number one**? I found out what happened to her
> http://www.waff.com/Global/story.asp?S=11402721
> I grew up with her son Jonathan. Never expected him to go _that_ crazy.

That's crazy. Sounds like the son burned the house down too.

Seriously, just post some signs with "No Trespassing" written on them. When the police arrest her, she'll likely also be charged with Disorderly Conduct if she's into mind control. While at jail, she'll rack up more violations. Then they'll send her off to a mental institution- problem solved.

Seriously. Do it.

@Rodriguez:

> Dude … you live in one ducked up city. I say, use her figured mind control to sleep with her. She'll have to give in to it or admit that there is no mind control. It's win, win. ;D
>
> - Adulese

I'd rather not take advantage of a mentally troubled girl  :kiss:. Amazingly though the town is sane. Just my neighbors from that one house though… Their mother is a lovely kind hearted person. But almost all of her children and their children are completely troubled.

Talked to a second deputy about the newest note Jo left about killing the president. He said that he was going to give it to the secret service or whatever. Then they will act on it as they see fit. After talking to me he also went to talk to her about the note. We'll see what happens in the next few days.