Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Best custom EO

brandan177

Hey guys was playing around with EO 4.0 decided I would give a custom one a try because I don't really feel like getting gold membership (yet)

im looking for one that needs little to no coding or close to that and one where I can actually make as many pets as I want lol

any suggestions ??

Thanks in advance

It really depends on what you want. The perfect engine is different for everyone. For me I ended up paying to have an engine made for me because I couldn't find what I wanted. Some prefer features over stability, more players online at once, etc. Just look around the custom engine forum section and maybe you'll find what you're looking for.

• 1 month later...
**Eclipse Worlds** has evolved a lot over the years, I am one to not quit anything I start until I move onto something better. Whatever I start, I start for good reason and not just something to make a quick buck and abandon. I suggest using my engine, not cause I made it, but because it has been supported for such a long time and if you aren't willing to program (pay someone), then it is essentially the best choice. I will keep making changes to it to fit as many people as possible.

> **Eclipse Worlds** has evolved a lot over the years, **I am one to not quit anything I start until I move onto something better. Whatever I start, I start for good reason and not just something to make a quick buck and abandon**. I suggest using my engine, not cause I made it, but because it has been supported for such a long time and if you aren't willing to program (pay someone), then it is essentially the best choice. I will keep making changes to it to fit as many people as possible.

Kinda ironic how just months earlier this same person quit supporting Eclipse Worlds cause not enough people were kissing his arse and buying the 'Gold' addition.

Have you no shame? My goodness.

As for the "Best" Custom EO: It's all about your personal preference! Try to look around and experiment with all of the engines at your disposal and then you can decide what is the best engine for you!

I can however, suggest that you start this search with any of the following engines:

Eclipse Renewal

SEB Engine

Eclipse Worlds

EVB

Eclipse - Some Unique Name Here

Mirage Legacy

Dragon Eclipse 2.0

• 2 weeks later...
> Kinda ironic how just months earlier this same person quit supporting Eclipse Worlds cause not enough people were kissing his arse and buying the 'Gold' addition.
>
>  
>
> Have you no shame? My goodness.

I still thought it was the best. I just believe in using my time to be productive and donating my time to people entirely is not what I consider 'effective' use of my time. Donating my time to some degree is fine, which I already explained how I fixed that in the shoutbox.