• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[LOL] Post your League of Legends ID

thezeus

@Yumi-chan:

> u apparently were playing with noob garen
>
> a garen is a good tank. He just need 1 warmog and 1 force of nature to be tanky, then he build infinity edge, altmar patler, a boot (depend on situation) and a situational

I am not talking about me. I am talking about the general consensus of the community. At the end of the game you can see who on your team dealt the most damage. A garen that even builds as a off tank almost 100% of the time has one of the lowest amounts of damage dealt. I am not trying to say you are bad but just look at the graphs after some garen games.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Keebler:

> I am not talking about me. I am talking about the general consensus of the community. At the end of the game you can see who on your team dealt the most damage. A garen that even builds as a off tank almost 100% of the time has one of the lowest amounts of damage dealt. I am not trying to say you are bad but just look at the graphs after some garen games.

Fun fact about Garen: Most Garen hide in the bush
and Garen seem to deal alot of damage to me. Look at his E, his critical strike apply to his E, and when he is E-ing, he deal so much damage per second. A normal full build garen, with E on, can deal up to (and atleast) 1200 damage each spin (to a single target)

Plus shouldnt a tank dont deal as much damage as normal? A tank is suppose to stay alive and support the team

@Yumi-chan:

> Fun fact about Garen: Most Garen hide in the bush
> and Garen seem to deal alot of damage to me. Look at his E, his critical strike apply to his E, and when he is E-ing, he deal so much damage per second. A normal full build garen, with E on, can deal up to (and atleast) 1200 damage each spin (to a single target)
>
> Plus shouldnt a tank dont deal as much damage as normal? A tank is suppose to stay alive and support the team

I shall address these things one at a time.

1\. Hiding in the brush is not going to help your team if you are building as a tank. The tank is supposed to be the first one in so he can absorb the damage and disrupt the enemy team.
2\. I will agree his E has the potential to deal a lot of damage however this is only over a 3 second period and in most cases it goes on cooldown long before you have won the fight. Then you are stuck sitting there as your carrys get focused.
3\. Your right a tank is not supposed to deal damage and they should be able to absorb lots of it, however you need to be able to force them to actually target you. This is why you tank as characters who have mass stuns such as ammu or can taunt such as shen. Garens only way to disrupt the enemy team is his single silence.

I would be interested in playing some games with you yumi, so maybe we can test these things out.

@Keebler:

> I shall address these things one at a time.
>
> 1\. Hiding in the brush is not going to help your team if you are building as a tank. The tank is supposed to be the first one in so he can absorb the damage and disrupt the enemy team.
> 2\. I will agree his E has the potential to deal a lot of damage however this is only over a 3 second period and in most cases it goes on cooldown long before you have won the fight. Then you are stuck sitting there as your carrys get focused.
> 3\. Your right a tank is not supposed to deal damage and they should be able to absorb lots of it, however you need to be able to force them to actually target you. This is why you tank as characters who have mass stuns such as ammu or can taunt such as shen. Garens only way to disrupt the enemy team is his single silence.
>
> I would be interested in playing some games with you yumi, so maybe we can test these things out.

Lol im just quoting a quote from Lalala Demacia  (it's a LoL anime, yes it an anime, 10 episode, you should watch). In the anime it said most garen player hid garen in the bush lol
2\. Garen's E doesnt take that long to cool down.
3\. Yes it true most ppl dont focus on garen, but he is pretty scary if you know how to play him. Say, team work, 5 champion on their team is coming. First, you W, then you go into the middle of the enemy, with your Q, you silence one of them, then you start to E. Your team should be helping you and then you R to kill a champion.

In short, as a garen, SPIN TO WIN!!!

You are already on my friendlist, play with me

@Yumi-chan:

> Lol im just quoting a quote from Lalala Demacia  (it's a LoL anime, yes it an anime, 10 episode, you should watch). In the anime it said most garen player hid garen in the bush lol
> 2\. Garen's E doesnt take that long to cool down.
> 3\. Yes it true most ppl dont focus on garen, but he is pretty scary if you know how to play him. Say, team work, 5 champion on their team is coming. First, you W, then you go into the middle of the enemy, with your Q, you silence one of them, then you start to E. Your team should be helping you and then you R to kill a champion.
>
> In short, as a garen, SPIN TO WIN!!!
>
> You are already on my friendlist, play with me

Meh seems we will never agree on garens true role, and what times are you normally on?

Yes.  They are purposefully slowing down login rate because they are having issues with the amount of data they are processing after changing stuff with the recent patch. Theres a thread about it on their forums. Found it after a projected 3 hour login wait.

@Keebler:

> Meh seems we will never agree on garens true role, and what times are you normally on?

I dont play on NA anymore. I only log on whenever someone want to play with me.

I had been playing on PBE. No login queue, no shit, plus free IP and RP every weekend (10k IP and 4k RP). Get to try every new release champion, get to try new skin (i had been playing Pulsefire Ezreal since like… 2 week ago). If you want to play with me, send me a tell and i will log on NA. (but tell me like 3hour ahead or something in case of login queue)

I think this was the most fun game i've played… Look at my fucking score <3

[![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/63a29b35b9bb73f2949ed39f12bda6a5.PNG)](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/#63a29b35b9bb73f2949ed39f12bda6a5.PNG)

• 2 weeks later...
Kaelzoroden.

I play as Twitch a whole hell of a lot:

>! ![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/4fc2f6246494da263b2e331b0b0c20a4.jpg)

Though I also enjoy Malzahar, Fiora and a few others. I am an AWFUL jungler.

My LoL name is , well… Kararty!
My level is 22..can't remember...
I play as Pantheon and Jax...But i play as other champions too!

My best score must be 21-4 ... I had a hard time farming with Pantheon ... And the enemy team surrendered early...

EDIT: I play on EUW so if you want to add me be sure you are on EUW...

Anyways this is a picture when me and my friend wanted to play a custom game... :3

>! ![](http://i.imgur.com/eXpJX.jpg)