Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chief V Socuine V Legend - Clash of the Fools

Chief

![](http://localhostr.com/file/fBZsB2S/cvsvl.png)
**You may have seen the "Legend V Socuine" Topic, well here's the same thing, just with Me participating as well.**

**Current Logo:**
_Space/Sci fi
Title -  "Dark Matter"_

**Due date:**
~~_March 10th, 2011_~~
_March 11th, 2011_

**Entries:**
_Chief: http://localhostr.com/file/kYHfxGg/drkmat.png
Socuine:
Legend:_

If you would like to participate in further "competitions," Send a PM to Chief, Socuine, or Legend. We will then discuss you as a group, and notify you of our decision.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH im dissapointed in both entries at the moment, Chief, you have alot more to offer than that, and Legends has a terribad layout. Hopefully Socuine can bring the goods to the table.

If you guy's dont pull some of your better work out of your butts im gonna have to enter the next comp. XD

Frick? I love mine. The dark purple with a pink higlight totally makes it look high tech, especially with the fake binary overlay, lol.

The dark rounded rectangle wasnt part of the logo, it was just to supply the text with a dark background.

Legend, you're still not exploring more blending options. I see the same thing from you over and over again. Also, You need better fonts.

Devo, Enter, this is all for fin. I really don't get people not liking mine though. maybe you all thought that the background was part of the logo? I did say that it was just to provide a dark background, even on my submission post.

Even then, It still looks super sexy. Whats not to like? I suppose you'll need to point out whats not so great about it.

Also, I will be releasing all of the PSD's of logos I make for these "competitions"

I actually did this time making the planets and the glass effect, maybe I'm not getting what you're trying to say. Explain please. Yes @ the font thing. Also yours….it's just not you? The colors look weird and the effect doesn't look as great as something you could do.

Yes, this is all for fun. ;)

inb4 it gets moved to contest's board.