Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Uber-Weird Fact:

Whackeddie99

Alright, so we all know about the huge quake in japan recently - best wishes to Japan btw - and we also all know about the attack on the world trade center and pentagon on 9/11.

The weirdest but true thing ever is:

9/11/01 (date of attack on world trade center) + 3/10/11 (date of earthquake in japan 8.9 on rictor scale) = 12/21/12 WHICH IS THE DATE OF THE ENDING OF MAYAN CALENDER SOME SAY IS GOING TO BE THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!

Bizarre or what???

This is weird.

Sept 11th- World Trade Center
January 11th- Haiti Quake
March 11th- Japan Quake

Luke 21:10-11 "Then Jesus said to his disciples: "Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes', famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven. 'Jesus says for behold I come quickly' so ask yourself, are you ready?"

That's amazing.

@Whackeddie99:

> Alright, so we all know about the huge quake in japan recently - best wishes to Japan btw - and we also all know about the attack on the world trade center and pentagon on 9/11.
>
> The weirdest but true thing ever is:
>
> 9/11/01 (date of attack on world trade center) + 3/10/11 (date of earthquake in japan 8.9 on rictor scale) = 12/21/12 WHICH IS THE DATE OF THE ENDING OF MAYAN CALENDER SOME SAY IS GOING TO BE THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!
>
> Bizarre or what???

12/21/12 = 1 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 9

The earthquake was 9.0
Bizarre or what???

This reminds me of that Jim Carrey film, 23\. I don't think numbers really mean to much. Especially seeing that you are just taking a man caused event, that could have easily been planned on that day to make it look very "superstitious" and a natural disaster. By the look of it, the twin towers falling wasn't a natural disaster, just a national one.

Just for you guys, I'll stop the apocalypse. Matthew 24:36 eh? Well I **know** that the end is tomorrow. But if it doesn't happen tomorrow then it will happen the next day. If not, then the next. So on and so forth into infinity. There, you're welcome, now the apocalypse will never come.

@Whackeddie99:

> 9/11/01 (date of attack on world trade center) + 3/10/11 (date of earthquake in japan 8.9 on rictor scale) = 12/21/12 WHICH IS THE DATE OF THE ENDING OF MAYAN CALENDER SOME SAY IS GOING TO BE THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!

About that… the earthquake hit the 11 so 3/11/11... People twist the information to connect things that aren't connectible. It's like counting apples and oranges...