Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

small programs I made for your use!

Link

My project will be the wonder system, It will be hmm my own version of Eclipse and will include, the pet system, and more features and well I haven't thought it all up but it will be another EO or something like that but I will try to make it better.

Rose is right. Release something useful.

Spambots are a couple of lines of code. Anyone can write that shit. You can keep claiming that you're good at programming all you want, but so far all you've done is write a couple of programs my 5 year old brother could do a better job with and plagiarised Lightning's work.

People create their opinions based on what you present to them. You can kick and scream all you want, but all you've shown people so far is that you can follow someone's "Hello World!" tutorial.

I'm a noob so what, that wont stop me from making an attempt to get better, weather it be "grammar"
or programming which is why people learn to get better, Robin you can't tell me that you started as a programing master, Ive only been making an attempt at programming for about maybe 3 weeks and (Mr. fail) grammar since when was every word you said spelled or punctuated perfectly who are you people to treat me like I wasn't born on the same soil of this earth in which you were, no you're just snobbish people who treat others like dogs because you got a little ahead you're no better than who you appear to be, Robin you discriminate against "Americans" so because of how you feel you judge a whole country, why do I have to be categorized as  an ignorant bastard…because I mess up or move slow well if that is what the world is made of where a simple gaming community cant stop the foolishness and do what we all love to do without being treated like garbage by that of their own then surly enough there is no hope, but you know what makes me me, by the end of this day you can say what you please but I will have learned something which will take me one step ahead.

~TPK~

@MrMiguu:

> I was combining the words Fail and programmer (not grammar). =.=;

I did get the joke. I was pointing out that it contained 'grammer', one of the biggest fails in English language. 'Failgrammar' wouldn't make sense and would be… weird.

@Robin:

> I did get the joke. I was pointing out that it contained 'grammer', one of the biggest fails in English language. 'Failgrammar' wouldn't make sense and would be… weird.

Was just clarifying. I saw how that could have been interpreted the other way by most others.

• 1 year later...