Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Nogard Online

Lycrios

Solar Eclipse is dead.

Quote from Robin:Solar Eclipse is dead. Fabio re-purposed it in to a graphics editor and sold it. Fabio's Java version of Eclipse will never be finished. Just use the current version of Origins. I've proven that you can easy make a fully working game in it in just a couple of days.

Thanks for all the support I will be uploading a new version sometime tonight, as I have finally finished coding a graphic cache, so once the graphics are downloaded to your computer they dont need to be downloaded again until updated or altered.

Fabio made a version of Eclipse in java.  It works.  Robin said He couldn't and from what I understand he did it in one day.  He'll probably work more on it some day, making Nogard useless.

I made the logo, I am the graphic designer for the Nogard Project.

As for there being no point in coding a custom based java version of EO for our personal use, I do not see how there can be no point as the reason behind it would be allowing our game to be based on a customizable and unique engine that would not be found by typing into google: free mmorpg maker.
Creating your own engine also allows through legal problems and also technical issues can be solved quicker because the programmer would know the steps through the engine.

How can it possible make Nogard useless as it is a full mmorpg game that isn't even being released to a public audience considering your thought of there already being a version of it that won't be as in depth as the finished production of Nogard already released publicly on the forums. You can't possible assume it being useless to make a game custom and unique to its own natures based on a fact that states theres already a "different" version out there that won't even be the same as the one being produced.

• 3 weeks later...
@Bcm27:

> It wont let me log in using the tempuser and temppass. but its cool none the less from the log in screen. :P

make sure you type the password to the proper case: tempPass
@Akatsuki_1:

> Nogard has been put on hold as he is working on something different for the time being.

Nogard will be back on my priority list very soon.

• 4 weeks later...
Well, as the head developer of Nogard is busy with updating it, I will manage to keep everyone updated on what is being worked on and what has been done.

Currently working on instancing Nogard Online, which should be done soon. There is a new basic game UI for the main menu.

>! ![](http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad156/akatsuki1/24xjsj5.png)

There may be a better one remade, unsure as of now but Nogard is now being worked on a lot more.