Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My GUI

dugor

I've spent the last few hours designing my new GUI. I think I did a pretty awesome job for only spending about 6 hours on it. Please let me know what you think.

![](http://mr.orpgarmory.com/gui/newGUI.png)

@dugor:

> No, I designed and developed this myself. As you can see, Robin stole it and overlapped it on a horrible looking image.

Which is alot better than your 6 hours work. I'll re-make yours within 20 minutes with 100% graphical improvements.

@dugor:

> I spent a lot of time working on that and to degrade me like that is uncalled for. No wonder Robin is shutting this place down.

True, sorry- I'm just fucked up atm. You need to work on large canvased. Give em' some texture to increase appeal.

It's very clean, but perhaps using the buttons strait from origins is a bad idea.  If you have a GFX artist on the team that can make icons, I'd highly suggest changing the icons for the buttons a little bit.

Also, may I ask what program you used?  If you use photoshop and know your way around, you can use the border tools and colorselect/paint bucket to do that fairly quickly.

generally looks nice and clean, as well as formatted proffessionally and there's no unclean or newbish parts I can see on it.  I'd say it's a great base for a full GUI.

edited after taking closer look:
it seems that you have a very nice design on parts of your GUI, making my statement about borders less useful.  WHen I have designs like that, I just copy and paste it so it works well, and I bet you did too.  Also, I like the little emboss effect you added to make it look more 3d.  That's a nice touch.