Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Pony Sprites 8 Directional

dingleberrys

@LegendHoly:

> ….that.....was.....FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
>
> Awesome work.  You clearly have talent.

Im gonna get flamed for saying this but meh,

Urimas, you have excellent skills and you probably have one of the best looking original games i've ever seen on here….  as much as my kids love your progress, I just so wish someone with your amount of talent didnt go down the path of MLP...  i'd be really interested to see you do a normal sprite or something thats not based on something else.

@Devo:

> Im gonna get flamed for saying this but meh,
>
> Urimas, you have excellent skills and you probably have one of the best looking original games i've ever seen on here….  as much as my kids love your progress, I just so wish someone with your amount of talent didnt go down the path of MLP...  i'd be really interested to see you do a normal sprite or something thats not based on something else.

The Friendship is Magic generation is a great show with great writing, interesting characters, and it's well-animated. Don't be a hater.

Also, this is Urimas you're talking to. He's always been pumping out random sprites for games that don't go anywhere. Where were you when he could've had encouragement then? I think it's great he's found something he can get behind in the long term, it's good for him and it's good for that project when he's devoted.

@Anna:

> The Friendship is Magic generation is a great show with great writing, interesting characters, and it's well-animated. Don't be a hater.
>
> Also, this is Urimas you're talking to. He's always been pumping out random sprites for games that don't go anywhere. Where were you when he could've had encouragement then? I think it's great he's found something he can get behind in the long term, it's good for him and it's good for that project when he's devoted.

You Pony junkie.

They have 10 step programs for that you know?

"Where were you when he could've had encouragement then" 

I was probably thinking he didn't need any encouragement, but I wish I had now and he wouldnt have gone down this gay path.

I'm not a Pony junkie, I havent watched anything since Mast3rlink's or whomeever's vids were pulled several weeks back. But you're obviously a hater since you're objecting to something he's shown interest in that is popular enough to have fans.

And "gay path"? wow as an older member of the forums with a family I'd expect less juvenile sentiment from you.

@Anna:

> I'm not a Pony junkie, I havent watched anything since Mast3rlink's or whomeever's vids were pulled several weeks back. But you're obviously a hater since you're objecting to something he's shown interest in that is popular enough to have fans.
>
> And "gay path"? wow as an older member of the forums with a family I'd expect less juvenile sentiment from you.

Anna Anna Anna… Calm down sweety.

I don't think I've displayed a Hate for My little pony's here, if anything mentioned how good they seem and would like to see his current work on something more original.

As for my wording, being an older member of the forums I mean 'gay' in the sense of the words original context, apologies for offending any homosexuals (or you) To me nothing is more happy, fun and gay than a pink pony prancing around.. not my cup of tea sure, but obviously enough of a demand from pony fans to make a fan-game of it. Now,if he went down a dark path, rather than a happy gay one, then I'm saying I would be intrigued to see the difference and indeed if he can use the same skills to produce something more for adults.

@Devo:

> Anna Anna Anna… Calm down sweety.
>
> I don't think I've displayed a Hate for My little pony's here, if anything mentioned how good they seem and would like to see his current work on something more original.
>
> As for my wording, being an older member of the forums I mean 'gay' in the sense of the words original context, apologies for offending any homosexuals (or you) To me nothing is more happy, fun and gay than a pink pony prancing around.. not my cup of tea sure, but obviously enough of a demand from pony fans to make a fan-game of it. Now,if he went down a dark path, rather than a happy gay one, then I'm saying I would be intrigued to see the difference and indeed if he can use the same skills to produce something more for adults.

sounds like starwars.

anyways, I LOVE your rainbow dash sprite.  It's nice also to see such quick progress of this game.  Best of luck to you.

I'm normally warning people when they venture into making fangames, but for once, I'm giving my full support to this. Urimas is doing an excellent job, with a good game idea which targets a fan base and a wide age range which I've never seen anyone in Eclipse even attempt. The MLP:FIM series is amazing, with a simple, yet interesting lore for it's world. Perfect for an RPG if you'd ask me.

Most of the more "original" things I've seen from Eclipse are just bad attempts at making generic ORPGs or ones hoping for success by making a horrible game like retarded online.

@Rory:

> I'm normally warning people when they venture into making fangames, but for once, I'm giving my full support to this. Urimas is doing an excellent job, with a good game idea which targets a fan base and a wide age range which I've never seen anyone in Eclipse even attempt. The MLP:FIM series is amazing, with a simple, yet interesting lore for it's world. Perfect for an RPG if you'd ask me.
>
> Most of the more "original" things I've seen from Eclipse are just bad attempts at making generic ORPGs or ones hoping for success by making a horrible game like retarded online.

Well, I disagree with pretty much everything you just said, but would prefer not to go into it, you either love kiddy pony stuff, or you don't. One thing you said I can agree with, and that's Urimas is doing an excellent job.