Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Destiny slayer all positions full!

Ryochi

![](http://destinysl.webs.com/destinyslayer.png)

Destiny Slayer is a 2D Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (MMORPG). This game is currently under developent.The story and About will be in the W.I.P. (when i make one).

Who I Need!
>! Programmer-This programmer should have a good understanding of vb6 and how the Eclipse Origins code works. He/She should be able to create a feature for my game without too many problems.-Taken
Pixel Artist-This person should be able to handle all of the graphics. They should be able to make paperdolls, sprites, items, guis, and all those other things. They should be able to make a good quality pixel art with ease.
Website and Fourm Designer-This person should have a good understanding of the website making languages. They should be able to make a good Website and Fourm with ease.
Moderator-Basically they watch the players and report to the Game Master and Admins.1/4
Administrators-They are just like Mods but they are like the Game Masters right hand

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok ill put more screenshots.                                                                            Ok added screenshots of my main menu gui.oh and if anybody wants a mapping job 3 slots are abvalible for a mapping job for Destiny Slayer.cause i need the maps moving quickly so that people wont quit.

Credits go to samugames for making the eclipse origins version,kyoghin for making the game logo(and i wish she will be my logo artist for my game but i got no response from her)and there are the credits.i suggested its better to give people credit for what they did.i want to make a team knowing that the credit goes to these people.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm not applying but a good pixel artist should be able to make a GUI, do Animations, maybe not the manga one's but spells. Just saying, maybe cut down on your openings so you dont have a large team thats all conjested with people's ideas, so then your pixels match each other instead of one really good pixelier then a shitty one xD

i still need 2 more mappers and a pixel artist that can do gui design,sprites,animations,resources,and tilesets.and i still need an animator that can make anime drawings(i need it cause i wanna make an anime video of the game).

Ok i need 1 more mapper,an animator(who can make an anime video of the game),a scripter,and a pixel artist(i sent a PM to one but he/she didnt reply yet).IF YOU STILL WANNA APPLY THESE ARE THE REMAINING POSITIONS.come on people apply,Apply,APPLY!!!!please i still need help for this game to be successful.please help!

• 2 months later...