Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Favourite Game and Developers

Miniroo92

*Arse-kissing mode*

But Crystalshire at the moment, by Robin and Co. I like the look and feel of it, and the small community that's sprung up. I'm enjoying meeting people on it and the fact that it's the only game that has enough balls to pull off RPG Maker tilesets <3.

Un-multiplayer, I love the original Tomb Raiders, by Core Design, but I'm slightly perplexed at how Lara can jump so far without those huge bazumas weighing her down, and how she's still a heroine even though she's killed almost every endangered species there is.

@Bonk:

> *Arse-kissing mode*
>
> But Crystalshire at the moment, by Robin and Co. I like the look and feel of it, and the small community that's sprung up. I'm enjoying meeting people on it and the fact that it's the only game that has enough balls to pull off RPG Maker tilesets <3.
>
> Un-multiplayer, I love the original Tomb Raiders, by Core Design, but I'm slightly perplexed at how Lara can jump so far without those huge bazumas weighing her down, and how she's still a heroine even though she's killed almost every endangered species there is.

![](http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af140/kusygames/mightierhorse.jpg)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
@Miniroo92:

> What is your favourite game and Developer behind it or another game over all consoles/platforms? And of course you can have more than one game!
>
> Favourite Game: Halo:Reach
> Favourite Dev: Valve & Lionhead Studios
>
> Post your opinions below!

My favorite EO game would have to be ResBack Online (don't remember who made it)

Fantasy Online by Pixelated Games
Wizard101 by KingsIsle Entertainment
Minecraft by Mojang