Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Scotch Eggs

crzyone9584

I need to know a good recipe for

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotch_egg

I really want to try them and the homemade picture looks bad ass and I just love to cook. But since I'm from America I find recipes by other Americans and would rather get one from the UK. So Robin and any one from the UK, why because its a UK food and I want a recipe from UK.

There use to be a forum for food recipes. I'm sad i cant find it. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough…

no  i dont want to take a family recipe but more of an authentic type of recipe that people from the uk use. I never thought about going to the uk google. but more  feed back on recipes i have the better. cuz I'll go and try them all…. it sounds really good. And to see what kind of twists people have would be awesome to try to.

[oh snape]Marsh replied to a thread of mine. I feel honored[/oh snap]

* off to UK Google! *

Did you not read my statement about how Eclipse use to have a recipe thread?

And I'm asking because I know a few people are from Europe. does it matter where i ask it? As long as i ask in the right forum which would be off topic?

EDIT: Good job on giving a ducking american site for what i asked to be from the UK…

Seriously, get to know your butcher and your meals will always taste fantastic. I did him a decent cheap job on his windows and I get a decent price on cuts of meat, scotch eggs… everything. It always tastes 1000x better from them. He salts his own ham and I've never been able to eat that rubber ASDA sells since.

@crzyone9584:

> I cant go to a butcher and donate to you to robin lol. I must choose wisely on my decision….

Donate first then start shopping for meat at your butcher.

well the town i live im not sure. But right down the street from my sisters house is a local butcher which is like  45 minutes away from me. so its kinda local lol.. And yes I figured I'd donate that 65 something usd (40 british pounds or what ever it is.)im about 11 bucks short. So next pay check.