• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dxx Productions

ReubenNick

****DXX PRODUCTIONS**
**"Anything is possible if you set your mind to it"**
**Hello everyone,

This is not an advertisement, more like a recruitment thread for the company Dxx Productions. Firstly, i will like to state that we need talented, hard working, and dedicated workers. Here is a list of things you should know.
*** **No you are not going to get paid for working, you will just get recognized as well as be able to say in the end, " Yup, i did that and it was amazing".**

* **We are a bit new, but help with different communities as well.**
* **Our team will get involved with different game developments, and help different games in order to get more people to know about us.**
* **We will have fun.**

****WHY DID I POST THIS?**

**There are many talented people around, most of them don't like to show what they can do and in the end ruin the fun they could have by actually developing their talent and helping to build different games. Yes, you're probably thinking.." Build a game? that's hard and i don't think i can do it." Well, you're right about it being hard, but if you actually try and put your mind to it, YOU can help build something fantastic! Take this chance now and begin!**

**OUR CURRENT DEVELOPMENT**

**Here is a list of our current projects.**

* **Chaos Destiny**

**This project is far from development and is nowhere close to complete. We are still waiting for our artist whom is known in this community to finish the sprites. This is planned to be a isometric 2d game coded in java. This means it will be played on the web. Might also be downloadable, not sure yet.**

**There are no screenshots for now, and probably a long time. Our partner company will be helping in the development of this as well.**
*** **Realm Of The Horde**

**This is our second project that is actually farther then the first. There will be episodes created along with the game play being developed. Here are screenshots of the game itself.**

![](http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad156/akatsuki1/Screen.jpg)
![](http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad156/akatsuki1/screen2.jpg)
**Credits:

Team Robin: The game engine itself was built by team robin. Rory as the artist.

Team Robin is not part of our company, just the creators whom we bought our game engine from. We plan on adding more to it and taking the game itself to the next level once we get a great team of different people.

**WHAT WE PLAN ON DOING?**

**  Well, we plan on starting different projects with different team members developing it. Each team having a Programmer, 2 Artist ( both graphical, gfx and pixel artist ) and sound/music composers.  Like i said, no one gets paid. We work for the hell of it and have fun.**

**WHO WE NEED?**

* **Programmers**

**Anyone whom can code a game/engine in java, C#, C++, or any RPG game. We plan on making different types of games such as arcade types and others.**

**As for Realm Of The Horde we need someone who is good at vb6 programming/coding.**

* **Graphics**

**Must know how to make GUIs, Banners, or anything along the lines of game graphics. We'll also need a web designer, such as someone who can create graphics for our website that will be made.**

* **Music/Sound Composers**

**Must know how to make game sounds and music.**

* **Artist**

**Must be able to create game sprites, paper dolls, and anything related to how the game itself will look.**

* **Animators**

**Must be able to make animated movies/videos. We are making episodes and would love to turn them into animated videos for youtube :)**

* **Editors/Writers**

**Must have GREAT grammar, and be able to write quest and others. This will only be needed for any MMORPGs we work on.**

**INFORMATION**

**If you're interested and want to give it a shot, you can neither pm me on here or reply to this topic. Both works.**
****DXX PRODUCTIONS****

**Partner Company**

**Here is a list of what our partner companies are doing, yes we are a team and will work together on different things.**

* **Tactic Zone:**

**Are you a gaming person? want to know cheats, be up to date with whats new with any pc, ps3, xbox, etc games? well this is your place! our partnered company are building a site just for that cause. You will find interesting information on a lot of video games as well as cheats. If you're looking for a gaming community that will have the information you need, this is your spot.**

http://tacticzone.net/

**They are currently changing servers, so the site may not be up now. Check daily. Also, its not complete, its basic now, but trust me, it has great game information and cheats.**

* **Nogard Online**

**A game built by the same team working on tactic zone! it will be web based and loads of fun. Currently still in development.**

http://nogardonline.com/

**The site doesn't have anything, but it is being worked on slowly.**************

I would join this project, however, i am afraid this will go nowhere. I am not doubting you, but, i have joined/created MANY projects and all of them, EVERYONE, has failed. So, what do you have already, team-wise?

Me, dxxknight, rose and our partner company whom consist of 2 very skilled members.  Trust me, this will not fail as we are determined.

We are still up for recruitment, but the team is doing great. I am working on our main site which will link to all the other projects and games we make. If you are dedicated and really want to give us a shot, we'll request to see what you can do. This is to see where you'll be placed :)

**What's New?**

* **Taticzone:**

**Hello, I'm pleased to announce that tacticzone has now fixed a registeration problem and people can now register. Also, forums are now up, join other members whom enjoy gaming and chat.**

* **Nogard**

**Nogard has been put on hold as our partners are working on something quiet interesting and fun. I can't release details until a registration system has been implanted. Though I can assure you it's quiet amazing.**

* **R.O.T.H**

**R.O.T.H now has a new boss and a few new maps. Many more still being worked on.**

* **Dxx Productions**

**Dxx Productions will soon be having an official site! Still more to be worked on before it's announced opening. Hoping to complete a registration & log in database soon.**

* **Dxx Entertainment**

**We would like to announce the opening of Dxx Entertainment. Anyone talented in making videos & animations should consider joining. This group will be incharge of all the videos & trailers made for anything we create.**

* **Avalon Online: Tales Of Luminous? Dead or alive??**

**If anyone followed our last W.I.P about Avalon, I'll like to announce it's still very much alive. There was a name change and it will now be called Chaos Destiny. It is still planed to be written in a java engine and isometric.**

**Whats New?**

**Tacticzone:**

**I'm pleased to announce tacticzone now has its very own youtube channel! There were a few updates on the website as well. New articles as well as game reviews. Check it out! Here is a youtube preview! you can visit the channel through the website or by clicking** [http://youtube.com/tacticnetwork](http://youtube.com/tacticnetwork)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IxMMQYkgXc

**Our Last "whats new"**

**If you read our first "Whats New" you will notice i mentioned something about nogard being put on hold since our partners are working on something quiet interesting? well, the registration & log in system is said to be completed today or tomorrow! I will be posting the link here once the system is complete as well as give more in depth information.

**R.O.T.H**

**R.O.T.H has announced its official beta release, there are many more things yet to be implented as well as done. Do keep in mind that it is a beta and the game will not be online 24/7 nor will it be 100% lag free or stable.**

**That's right Episode three of R.O.T.H is coming close to release… So far everything is coming together really nicely.**

**Coming with this release:**

* **The City of Grail Unlocked**
* **New bosses**
* **Raise level cap to 15**
* **New Dungeon**

**Dxx Entertainment Presents**

**Dxx Entertainment will start working on their very first company trailer. We aim to show a short preview of what we will be doing, type of games we'll be creating, as well as what the future holds! we're still in need of very talented video makers to help, if you're interested please consider.**

**Dxx Productions website**

**The site is coming together quiet nicely, The template has been modified a bit to fit our needs, we still do intend to change to our own custom made template in the future. The website wont be up for awhile still but we would like to announce our start of advertisement page.**

**How can i get my site/game advertised?**

**Currently since our main website is not up, you can pm me and we can talk about your advertisement. Advertisements are free of charge, but once we begin to get alot of viewers, we may begin charging.**

**How will advertisements work?**

**All advertised games/websites will have their very own page on our website. This page will include any and all information the owner wants on there. We will guarantee fast updates as we receive them from the owner of any advertised game/website.**

**Conclusion**

**This is mainly to help support other game developers to get more views and get their game noticed. We will only advertise dedicated games that have dedicated developers. If you have no intention of ditching your game development and want to have your game/website advertised widely, feel free to send me a pm on here.**

**Thanks for reading. - Dxx Productions****

I've just read through this and it looks like an excellent project. If you'll let me, I would like to apply for the post of a writer, as this is actually my strong point. I'd still be working on my own project in the background, but this project would take precedence over anything I would be working on were I not part of this team.

I may just be an Eclipse newb, but I'm not half bad at writing and I have a very over active imagination, an excellent tool for working on RPGs.

Thanks.