Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What happen friday Night

Draken

So as some of you know Ive been trying to get in a heavy metal band. Last night I went for the try out it went super well at first. They liked my singing and screaming and stuff and wanted me to free style a little with one of their songs, so they played it. It was nice really heavy metal music.

Then something  out of No where happen that was all out terrible. After finishing their song the drummer just falls face first into the drums, He had a major heart attack and has died.

I watched this happen in front of me kinda freaked me out a bit, never seen someone just sitting there and then just fall over and die before, kinda traumatic.

Not sure on his age I want to say he was somewhere between 35-40

Well at least he died doing what he loved.

he didnt really fall over more like he just like kinda layed his head down on them and at first his brother(guitar player) and the other guitarist (cant remember his name kinda out of it) all thought he was just messing with me being the new guy and all, but after a few secs we all knew something was wrong. all 3 of us was trying to find a pulse and i found one but it was so weak, they ended up giving him chest compressions for a while until the EMTs got there. Took around 15-25 mins for them to get there.

Damn… something similar happened to me a pool once. A life guard jumped in and got some guy that was having a heart attack right next to me. The guy was declared dead at the hospital, and I had to watch the EMTs do the thing with those 2 shock pads (Im blanking on the technical term).

the defibrillator or something like that, yea i know what your talking about not sure if they had to do that to him last night or not, it was in the jam room which is a small portal building they turned into a jam room and with a guy on the floor the 2 band members and the 6-8 paramedics in there I decided to stay outside and out of the way

he was  over weight and I think possibly heart problems ran in his family since their other brother died in September 2010 of heart problems. And the song they was playing was really fast and heavy, Like i said its a heavy metal band, Double bass drums on his drum set. He was a bad ass drummer

Im fine dont worry about that, Im already Fucked up in the head so yea. Been threw a lot then anyone my age should be.