Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just seems right

ReubenNick

Hello my fellow eclispeians,

I created this topic to try and incourage everyone to pray for all those who lost their homes & or family/friend in any of the recent tornado diaster. We all never know what's going to happen, nor when it will happen. Though we can still help make a difference and support the ones going through such pain.

From the rest of xCode, we pray and hope for the best of anyone whom lost their life,family member, home and or a friend in any of the recent tornado diaster.

I was trying to remember, was Jordan (jackal27) from Joplin? I know he was from around that area of Missouri.

I haven't been in touch with him for several months now, last I talked with him he was graduating from seminary, becoming a youth minister. I've thought about him quite a bit since I heard of that tornado, I hope he's doing well.

I've been stationed in Missouri to work for a couple of years now, My apartment was hit in Sedalia, and completely destroyed. My wishes go out to the people that were residing when both tornados tore through it.

As well as those effected by the devestating results of the tornado in Joplin.