Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A breif stupid question

Sunku

can i be a moderator i have learned to stop trolling and i can keep track of forums also i understand what is wanted and what is not.Also i have some keen ideas of some tutorials but i'm pretty sure that doesn't mean anything but still.

@Zonova:

> God, these threads aren't funny anymore. Unless you're serious, in which case…. well maybe you forgot to take some pills today?

i'm actually pretty serious and i took all my pills this morning.@RyokuHasu:

> =x ….. shhhh.... the last person to ask got the board of shame.... (of course he just joined and had no suporrting arguments)
>
> -Hides from the upcoming shit storm-

i know that i looked at that one.

@RyokuHasu:

> Im trying to help, not bashing, just stear you away from anything bad happening… x.x

actually i would rather have this still go because i don't care what trolls say about this i really want to be a mod

@Axis:

> actually i would rather have this still go because i don't care what trolls say about this i really want to be a mod

Then start your own forum, but dont Spam for members here.

Im the owner of 3 forums, granted only 1 is semi-Active.

Asking to be a mod here is suicide. D=

i've tried @RyokuHasu:

> Then start your own forum, but dont Spam for members here.
>
> Im the owner of 3 forums, granted only 1 is semi-Active.
>
> Asking to be a mod here is suicide. D=

my own forums i still am not sure how help me if you want but i want to be a mod on these forums.

Youre dumb. Were not trolls, we are the community, mostly everyone who posted in this thread were here before you created your account… some probobly before you learned to tie your shoes.

If you are serious then I just have another argument why internet should have age limitations.
I can't even belive any of you guys are bothering to write a serious, cilivilised anwser.

@Axis:

> Screw it i still want to be a mod

The day you become a mod is the day I take down Origins. Your total warning level is 99%. If it weren't for the daily reduction you'd have an automatic ban right now for breaking the rules so many times.

You really think you're going to be made a moderator, someone who is supposed to enforce the rules? No.

axis.to be a mod you have to be online for a long time.but dude…youre 13.why would you want to be a mod.and if youre breaking the rules you have absolutely no chance of being a mod.because being a mod is like being an officer.i bet the only reason you want to be a mod is because you want power in eclipse.just trust me.dont be a mod in eclipse.you have to understand.i know you want to be a mod in here...WHO DOESENT?but asking for it will just get you banned from this community.youll love being a mod i know that.if they say no its no.think of it like this...if you love something set it free,if it comes back its yours.if not then it was not meant to be.so just let go of being a mod and set it free if it comes back then it was meant to be (i doubt it will come back).im not saying this only because its for the safety of eclipse...im saying it because im your friend.take my advice.and move on.