Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A breif stupid question

Sunku

LOL I may not have many posts, but I've been here for about 2 years. (I'm just not on often, now I am though). Not once did I even think about being mod on here. Atleast not until I read this topic. But I'm not even going to ask.

@Robin:

> Yeah, you're not getting mod either.

huh?oh no.i dont wanna be a mod.yeah itll give ya power in eclipse but i dont wanna answer a bunch of questions for people."how do i open eclipse origins?" "how do i use vb6?" "whats the mapping system for?" "how do i code?" i mean what the h?if axis had that job…Eclipse Newb:axis how do i do this program?Axis:How the f*** am i supposed to know? Eclipse Newb:a true inspiration. Lol if Axis became a mod...marsh:axis you are now a mod!Yoda:i feel a disturbance in the force.like Axis Of Destruction was just made a mod.ok ok jk jk.

Ok i know Robin already explained it pretty good, but i still wanna go for it :3\. Axis, have you ever heard of a comma, let alone a period? If you cant use the basic rules of grammer, you have no hope of becoming a mod. 2nd of all, What contributions have you made to the society? I don't see one tutorial or resource you have shared, let alone make a game. As robin said, you becoming mod is like him shutting down EO. So if you wanna be mod so damn bad, you will have nothing to mod, as EO will be gone. So please, lock this topic, and never re-unlock it.