Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Is your body ready?

azure

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after playing it for quite a while here's what I think and I know some may agree and may not:

Pros: You can upgrade shields and other items(Bow ect…), temples aren't as long, In order to upgrade you need ingredients(same for potions), The game is suppose to take place before Oot(mostly resembles TP), strategy is needed to beat certain monsters and maybe some bosses, Different tasks to do before entering a temple, really nice storyline with actual cutscenes.

Cons: The wiimote is annoying sometimes and you have to shake the crap out of it in order to break free when something grabs you, shields can break except the hylian shield, The advice Fi gives isn't detailed sometimes, Some of the npc's look like pigs and just suck, expected realistic graphics but I guess the blend is ok. I don't know what else is bad but thats pretty much it.

Other then smash bros, and some other games I think zelda skyward swords is one of the best. alot of the wii games suck but I guess they improved this zelda gameplay-wise so I guess if you have no other wiigame, get this one. Note that some puzzles you run into SUCK HORRIBLY but then you find out its easy and rage.

My feelings are so varied on this game. The dungeons and surface worlds are fun, and generally very well done. But the sky-world and all the flying and shit up there I can barely fucking stand. I care none for the upgrading of weapons and armor, doesn't feel zeldaish to me at all. I don't want to infuse my potions or upgrade my shields durability. The motion plus is a little too followed, If your sitting down and you want to roll a bomb, it's a bit awkward so you'll probably have to stand up for a moment.

I finished the third dungeon, and It… was definitely very original to the franchise. I won't post spoilers but it was definately different themed and some of the much loved monsters in the franchise had undergone crazy revamps. The boss was too easy.