Find results in...

Your favorite Robin quotes.

RyokuHasu

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Becky:

> Only disillusioned 9 year olds believe that there are no girls on the internet. In reality though, they hide in the deepest caverns of the forums, like, the dreaded shoutboxes.

There are just as many women on the internet as men. The population is 50/50\. It's just a lot of these kids only hang around on communities which aren't necessarily attractive to girls.

I come across more women than men in most of the places I go to. Hell, my game development team has more women than men.

@Robin:

> There are just as many women on the internet as men. The population is 50/50\. It's just a lot of these kids only hang around on communities which aren't necessarily attractive to girls.
>
> I come across more women than men in most of the places I go to. Hell, my game development team has more women than men.

Ohhh! Pryex, what are you gonna say now?

Meh the rule that there aren't any women on the internet is simply stated because of the fact that many introduce themselves as women on a chatbox like Omegle and then they just seem to be male in the end.

So it doesn't really apply here, unless some guy thinks he has something to gain acting as a female here.

You don't get it. If a guy chats on Omegle with a assumed female and then suddenly sees pictures of a half naked guy he be traumatized. But when a girl sees pictures of a half naked girl you wouldn't mind.

That rule is made for our own protection… And for the lulz..

@Rusher:

> You don't get it. If a guy chats on Omegle with a assumed female and then suddenly sees pictures of a half naked guy he be traumatized. But when a girl sees pictures of a half naked girl you wouldn't mind.
>
> That rule is made for our own protection… And for the lulz..

Are you saying you go around pretending to be female? Just curious lol

@Rusher:

> Are you saying that because you don't want to be the only one here?

lol.. man, if i could get girls to show me the goods by just pretending to be a girl online.. id do it.. id have to be drunk possibly.. but id do it… in my bar hopping days i would pretend to be gay to get on girls' good side... needless to say it worked.. of course none of those girls are now my girlfriend lol... they would probably be like wtf.. i thought you were gay? .. "uhhh.. i was.. im straight now?" probably wouldnt cut it

@Murdock:

> -snip-

You do know I named a example when I said that Females wouldn't mind seeing other Females half naked and males do with other males? For all you know you could be acting like a female and your conversation partner as well.

@Rusher:

> You do know I named a example when I said that Females wouldn't mind seeing other Females half naked and males do with other males? For all you know you could be acting like a female and your conversation partner as well.

lol good point… just as bad as thinking the person youre talking to is extremely hot , and you come to find out they look like ethel from a trailer park somewhere

Damn it, stop using "Gay" as a reference too something being stupid. Either call it what it is RETARDED or shut the duck up. You little immature kids and your redneck parents piss me off, you're the reason this world is ducked up, because of your ignorance, the world is hell.

Sorry for my RAGE, but god… Gay does not mean something is stupid.

Anyways, Robin is awesome.

@ShawnyBoy:

> Damn it, stop using "Gay" as a reference too something being stupid. Either call it what it is RETARDED or shut the duck up. You little immature kids and your redneck parents piss me off, you're the reason this world is ducked up, because of your ignorance, the world is hell.
>
> Sorry for my RAGE, but god… Gay does not mean something is stupid.
>
> Anyways, Robin is awesome.

What a gay post.
(did it before Kusy got to it! :D )

@ShawnyBoy:

> Damn it, stop using "Gay" as a reference too something being stupid. Either call it what it is RETARDED or shut the duck up. You little immature kids and your redneck parents piss me off, you're the reason this world is ducked up, because of your ignorance, the world is hell.
>
>

I'm gay, and i disagree, faggot :3

@ShawnyBoy:

>
>

Dude, that's really gay.

I don't need you white knighting a God damn word for me. The more it's used the less meaning it has and the more it's trivialised. That's fantastic. Whether you like it or not 'gay' is just a generic word now.

Stop trying to force a change in society. As the old generations die and new ones come along general understanding and acceptance will naturally grow. Trying to change people makes you no better than the other side.

@Robin:

> Dude, that's really gay.
>
> I don't need you white knighting a God damn word for me. The more it's used the less meaning it has and the more it's trivialised. That's fantastic. Whether you like it or not 'gay' is just a generic word now.
>
> Stop trying to force a change in society. As the old generations die and new ones come along general understanding and acceptance will naturally grow. Trying to change people makes you no better than the other side.

Regardless, I find it annoying.

@Robin:

> Dude, that's really gay.
>
> I don't need you white knighting a God damn word for me. The more it's used the less meaning it has and the more it's trivialised. That's fantastic. Whether you like it or not 'gay' is just a generic word now.
>
> Stop trying to force a change in society. As the old generations die and new ones come along general understanding and acceptance will naturally grow. Trying to change people makes you no better than the other side.

thats my fovorite robin quote lol