Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Aramyth's modified Eclipse Engine.

Aramyth

**Hi everyone.**

**I've been working on the eclipse engine for about 10 months now. I started with zero experience in vb6, and by practicing and experimenting for a long time, i managed to make it even better than it was before. My custom edit of the engine contains every single bug fix i could possibly find, and comes with a lot of new features and changes which will make it a pleasure to use this engine. The reason why i gave up the development of Shinzu Online, is because i got the oportunity of a lifetime from a job offer i got recently.
This edit is fully functional, and has enough features to create a fully working game without adding any changes to it.

I do find it a bit sad somehow to give it away for free after the time and effort i put in, so i decided to do the next.
I will release this engine for free, but only closed source! Those who appreciate the changes and work i put it in, are free to donate.**

**[DOWNLOAD NOW](http://www.mediafire.com/?c9puv8avbbp43fd)**

**Those who donated 15 USD, will receive the source of the custom edit including all the features.**

**[DONATE](https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=5EUF3PZT5X6RJ)**

**Here are a few features and changes which are included in this edit.**
===========================================
**Nice and colorful GUI.
News box on main menu.
New char creation menu.
Legion system.
Bug report system.
Dynamic Quest system.
Modified map editor.
Animated tiles.
Custom menus.**

I'm not selling my edit at all. It's right here, available for download. All i ask is a compensation for the time and work i put in the changes, and most of all for the additional features in this edit.  I don't see what's wrong with that. A few people i know here know that the source has been through a massive change. Asking for donations is not selling something.

Aramyth.

@shadowdeath:

> It's amazing.
> I really like it, and it's a great contribution.
> Now where do you change the IP for the client?
> lol

Unless he remembered to change it, you have to do so in the source. ;)@Aramyth:

> I'm not selling my edit at all. It's right here, available for download. All i ask is a compensation for the time and work i put in the changes, and most of all for the additional features in this edit.  I don't see what's wrong with that. A few people i know here know that the source has been through a massive change. Asking for donations is not selling something.
>
> Aramyth.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/donation
I once gave Robin 5 euros because for months I said I'd would buy his engine and could never get enough to do so. I gave him the money freely without expectation of a return or better favor. People are not donating money to you, they are buying your source code, which is in fact your engine.

@Aramyth:

> Made the main menu GUI external so you can edit it and put your own game name on it. And later on when i find time, i will make the whole GUI external so you can change the whole style of the game.
>
> Aramyth.

sorry sir not saying your engine is bad (because it's not it's pretty badass) but i am not gonna donate ever