Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Offering unlimited ad space!

Carim123

OK, people, I've just finished the system which allows it to be dynamic, and load the URLs from a .ini file, meaning I can add to the list whenever I like, so there are now an unlimited amount of spaces, plus everybody can have as much spots as they like now. ;D

People, stop PMing me asking if you can have a square. If you read the thread, you'd know the answer is YES, provided you supply me with the icon and URL. Only PM me if you don't want your Icon/URL here, and you have both…it's getting rather annoying with having people go "Can I get one for the development for my game?" when the answer is clearly in the OP.

lrn2read.

Of course, those who haven't PMed me with a pointless question don't count.

@Anna:

> Looking through your post history, "pointless" would be an appropriate description.

I actually lol'd at this xD

Anyway, more on topic. If you can link to youtube channels then sure heres the pic:
![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/e4ef62410f972308e4469f5f2347f116.png)
and the [link here](http://www.youtube.com/craselinplusplus)

Thanks a bunch, you're awesome! ;D

@Al:

> Lol? Why would I want my Ad on a game with no players. It's pointless.

Screw off.

@Original:

> Anyway, lemme cut to the part that probably matters to you most;
> My estimate amount of people seeing the Autoupdater; ~900 people.
> *seeing defines screenshots and videos, too.

That includes friends, Eclipse, other forums, youtube, classmates, etc. And judging by the fact that my WIP (On this forum, alone) has 3.5K views, it's safe to say that people _will_ be seeing this.

Craselin, I've added it.

Nah, I'm okay. I don't usually pass up free advertising but the fact that your only users will be a watered down selection from Eclipse, a site I already have free advertising on, means the only people who are going to see it are people who've already played it.