Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My Menu Gui

obasc

@obasc:

> and you have no opinion…..

My opinion is that anyone who honestly thinks giant black lines based around pure white with half-centralised text on a horrible blue square has absolutely no artistic taste at all.

If you think that's acceptable as a piece of art then you're not willing to push yourself to meet the basic aesthetic requirements that all pieces need to meet which further leads me to the conclusion that you're not going to push yourself to improve as an artist and thus will never make anything more acceptable.

im not going to improve myself? you clearly know nothing, just the fact that i attempted to make that shows that im trying to improve. if i just copied other peoples work then it would show that i had no interest in improving my art….

@obasc:

> im not going to improve myself? you clearly know nothing, just the fact that i attempted to make that shows that im trying to improve. if i just copied other peoples work then it would show that i had no interest in improving my art….

I think you're in denial.

@obasc:

> im not going to improve myself? you clearly know nothing, just the fact that i attempted to make that shows that im trying to improve. if i just copied other peoples work then it would show that i had no interest in improving my art….

That hilarious moment when some newbie calls Robin an idiot xD

I feel for ya…haha

• 3 months later...
**@obasc** Can you honestly and legitimately compare your GUI to that of what Robin has made and still say you like yours?

If so, then you're fine. Just keep playing around with things. I, at one point in time, thought my earlier shittier work was epicly amazing; now I think otherwise.

We always think that something we put out to the public is amazing. While others may not agree with us (and some to an extreme), it is important for those observing our work publicly to not over-jump us and forget what our mindset is: we legitimately think it is worthy of public display.

@obasc:

> All the Graphics where made by me… pretty simple but i like it. if you would like to use it you can, but you will have to erase all the "Made by Obasc"

Good news is you can only get better if you know what I mean. ;) I dont think the borders is thick enough though, make it like 15-20 pixels. The white seems a little too white, make that like a gray color.

• 3 weeks later...
Ok, guys my lord there is no reason for you all to knock him.  You are correct it sucks.  How about giving him some pointers, he may not be good right now, but if people pull together and help him.  He will get better.

Now as for your opinion, whoever the hell made this.  It sucks, but add some color and maybe add a theme and it would look much better.  I wish you luck.