• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Logo I threw together

Kinjiru

@Kinjiru:

> Dear Diary.
>
> Today I went to google graphics, googled for images from my favourite anime (because I'm a huge weeaboo) and found this cool looking pentagram. I think I'm going to add a blue tint to it and put some text on top so I can tell people over the internet that I made a logo!
>
> I'm sure none of them have ever seen even a single episode of that anime, and they won't find out, this image is the second result when googling for "fullmetal alchemist pentagram".

Now, feel free to go slap yourself Kinjiru.

Actually I googled "transmutation circle". As I said I threw it together, not made everyting myself, The only thing I did was make the text. Rory didn't make the pictures in the background of the Crystalshire logo either, why don't you go troll him too.

You could have at least done something with the way the texture looks (outline). It probably resembles too much of what the original looked like.

@Kinjiru:

> Rory didn't make the pictures in the background of the Crystalshire logo either, why don't you go troll him too.

Hmm…

Brb.

I wouldn't be surprised if, for whatever reason, Rory was to post his logo up for criticism Kusy would be hard on his heels too. :P

The logo is a very simple desgin.  Is there any particular reason for this logo? Without context it's just a stock image with text over it.

@renzo:

> I wouldn't be surprised if, for whatever reason, Rory was to post his logo up for criticism Kusy would be hard on his heels too. :P
>
> The logo is a very simple desgin.  Is there any particular reason for this logo? Without context it's just a stock image with text over it.

Yeah it's for something FMA related, which explains the transmutation circle and me trying to make the text look metallic like the original FMA logo

@Kinjiru:

> Actually I googled "transmutation circle". As I said I threw it together, not made everyting myself, The only thing I did was make the text. Rory didn't make the pictures in the background of the Crystalshire logo either, why don't you go troll him too.

How did I get brought into this xD I was trying to do a better logo for Crystalshire a few days ago but got lazy. Its really not the best thing around, I admit it.

I don't have the best drawing skills around, look at my siggy!

Came here to save my ass, bye! :P