Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

City Of Illusion

Draken

I'm Back to work on this.

Server Status : [http://pathoflegends.ninja/status.php?ip=66.25.247.169&port=4000](http://pathoflegends.ninja/status.php?ip=66.25.247.169&port=4000)

Download : (by downloading you agree not to steal anything from this game) alpha

Removed till new server is ready.

City of Illusion is a modern mafia based game.

You play as a member of one of the two families Minisco or Castillo.

All weapons are melee and there are no cars in this version(like the older one had)

STAT INFO

Strength:

Adds to your max melee hit at [STR / 2]

Adds to your base melee damage reduction from a successful block at [STR / 2]

Adds to your base parry rate at [STR * 0.25]

Endurance:

Adds to your max health at [END * 5]

Intelligence:

Adds to your max mana at [INT * 10]

Agility:

Adds to your base armour rating at [AGI * 2]

Adds to your base dodge rate at [AGI / 83.3]

Adds to your base crit rate at [AGI / 52.08]

Willpower:

Adds to your health regen rate at [(WILL * 0.8) + 6]

Adds to your mana regen rate at [(WILL / 4) + 12.5]

Feauters

–--------------------------

Finished

In Work

Havent Started

Slot machines -gamble away your money or win some.

Drug Using System - effects and addiction ( 10% done testing area only
)

Drug Dealing System - Buy and sell drugs from npcs for diffrent prices based off the game dope wars

Cop system - Special Spawning conditions of cops(examples walking around on drugs, breaking into parked cars for small cash, *not killing people*) ( done up to the point it can be must wait on other systems to be finished first)

Team NPCs - Npcs that wont attack you if you are on it's team.

Random Jobs - small mini missions for legal work. ( 20% done testing area only)

Random Missions - Get random missions from your family to gain more Family respect
(details wrote up just to be added)

Prositution with STD system - do you really need to ask? also will have side mission for special equipment. Having a STD wil only effect your ineractions with other NPCs. (15% done testing area only)

Mapping = 90%

Items = 90%

NPC =  85%

Spells = 100%(only healing spells)

GUI = 100%

World Map

![](https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/424506_428963127176478_1918552919_n.png?oh=bb26e5f1756745d877e527786c794c9b&oe=55C88377&__gda__=1439599270_4f0657f9ab493f4895b6f31535419380)

Minisco HQ first floor

![](https://scontent-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash2/v/t1.0-9/p720x720/524585_518163138206500_550121765_n.jpg?oh=835b9d5984a1ebd6e08df40adf13f42c&oe=55E35000)

![](https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/10522562_934989103190566_8940894633628198074_n.jpg?oh=f0867eb268c92973c71a663bd2188e7e&oe=55BF49B6&__gda__=1439682128_6a9f92ceb9697de0b484f438f4df8a8e)

![](https://scontent-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/l/t1.0-9/s720x720/11188158_938217602867716_2433542799939558960_n.jpg?oh=059191599d63fbd11628cb3e128e489c&oe=55C57CC6)

fixed the text.

Also just talked to friend about getting FTP server set up for the updater tomorrow or the next day and talk to other who will be hosting the server at her house on a pc i'm going to bring over(kinda slow pc but fast net).

Server should be online at her house once she gets back in town next week. Sometime around the 14th or 15th.

Been working on the drug dealing system a lot today.

The buy and sell price will always be the same for these shops. So if you can buy it for $20 then you can sell it for $20.

![](https://scontent-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/s480x480/10931026_905596862846433_281242878759828123_n.png?oh=f6e86c557ce8c0bb6ecea41bd6b2c04c&oe=55D40BA0)

Players can not be robbed. Well not from the main dealing npcs the crack heads im adding will have a small chance of robbing you or just running off with the drugs the will be made with an event instead of using random shop. There is also a chance of cops to spawn when you go to buy drugs and you can not talk to the same Dealing npc twice in a roll. Once you buy/sell to the npc you must find another npc to buy/sell to before you can go back and use the first one again. Which at that time changes again to a diffrent random drug shop.

> Please tell me you can kill other players and they drop something.

Apparently not in the version i found as a back up. Had it drop everything in your inventory at one time but not it doesnt drop anything, that version must have been eatten by the virus I got about a year ago and lost a lot of stuff getting rid of it. If I can fix it I will, it will be after alpha test most likely

Server should be up tonight around 9 or 10 pm central time tonight and Client will be ready for download after FTP is set up so I can set up the autoupdater. Just waiting on buddy to set that up for me.

Might release a Pre alpha client just would need to delete it after I get the version with the updater set up ready. That is if enough people want to play.

Server is up.

Client is in first topic(non updater version) will need to d/l the new one once i get updater set up.

Also notice for some reason team npcs are attacking everyone now not sure why might just change them to attack when attacked for now.

As Requested Drug Dealer Location Map

Red D are dealers most will be inside the buildings.

![](https://scontent-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10422387_942097075813102_430906323250957637_n.jpg?oh=7c652e6f64693823b969a72da1acc2e7&oe=55D667C7)

I have fixed the Team NPCs they should be only attacking you if your of the other team now.

you should be able to start to kill the other Teams npcs around level 8 ish. I did kill one on my level 6 but it was by luck sometimes they kill you first.

Changed system of how to buy beer. Now there is a bar tender instead of just going to the bar and attacking it. Also added martini and shots of whiskey to the drinks you can buy.(no graphics yet still waiting on FTP might set up FTP on game server pc)

Starting to work on the Random mission system for the families.

Also will be adding the medical training program(only way to get heal spells) to the hostpial.

I was enjoying the game; however, had some major issues with it that broke the immersion in the world.

Overall I want to play more of this game and cannot wait to see the next update.

List of things:

>! 1\. Chatbox always being open is annoying, until you get used to it. I keep hitting WSAD.
>!  
>! 2\. The selected brackets are huge compared to the sprites and need resized to fit correctly.
>!  
>! 3\. Corp 1, Corp 2, etc sounds and looks odd.
>!  
>! 4\. I get two Castillo Shirts and Blue Pants starting out. They are also worth $0.
>!  
>! 5\. Should start with a basic weapon.
>!  
>! 6\. Blood needs to be a different color and it took me a while to realize it was blood and not loot.
>!  
>! 7\. One-eyed Weasels.
>!  
>! 8\. I kill random NPC in the starting area for no money and little exp.
>!  
>! 9\. Fighting is long, "attacks does nothing" is spammed most of the time, and the exp loss upon death is infuriating.
>!  
>! 10\. 1,000 exp to level up. The only NPC you can kill give you 20 exp. That means you need to kill 50 NPCS that give 0 money and hope you don't die else you take a % exp loss. Each NPC takes a good 20 to 30 seconds to kill by holding a key down.
>!  
>! 11\. Not sure why I found zombies, but they are gods. I warp in and instantly die in two hits before screen changes. You need npc avoid on map exits and entrances.
>!  
>! 12\. Prices are insane. $70 for a shot of whiskey. Cannot afford level 1 weapons.
>!  
>! 13\. Rebel's Tavern
>!  
>! 14\. Almost every hostile destroys you and most npcs do as well.
>!  
>! 15\. *ecstasy from the dozer.
>! A. I love the openness of the world, but I need a mini-map or a world map button to know where I am. I just roam around lost.
>! B. The mapping is great and creative.
>! C. Vast variety of named npcs is a smart creative move.
>! D. Clever names for shops.
>! E. Music is great and did not get old for me.
>! F. Car Alarms are a nice surprise.
>! G. I was hesitant on the graphics, but ended up loving them.

> I was enjoying the game; however, had some major issues with it that broke the immersion in the world.
>
> Overall I want to play more of this game and cannot wait to see the next update.
>
>  
>
> List of things:
>
>
> >! 1\. Chatbox always being open is annoying, until you get used to it. I keep hitting WSAD.
> >!  
> >! 2\. The selected brackets are huge compared to the sprites and need resized to fit correctly.
> >!  
> >! 3\. Corp 1, Corp 2, etc sounds and looks odd.
> >!  
> >! 4\. I get two Castillo Shirts and Blue Pants starting out. They are also worth $0.
> >!  
> >! 5\. Should start with a basic weapon.
> >!  
> >! 6\. Blood needs to be a different color and it took me a while to realize it was blood and not loot.
> >!  
> >! 7\. One-eyed Weasels.
> >!  
> >! 8\. I kill random NPC in the starting area for no money and little exp.
> >!  
> >! 9\. Fighting is long, "attacks does nothing" is spammed most of the time, and the exp loss upon death is infuriating.
> >!  
> >! 10\. 1,000 exp to level up. The only NPC you can kill give you 20 exp. That means you need to kill 50 NPCS that give 0 money and hope you don't die else you take a % exp loss. Each NPC takes a good 20 to 30 seconds to kill by holding a key down.
> >!  
> >! 11\. Not sure why I found zombies, but they are gods. I warp in and instantly die in two hits before screen changes. You need npc avoid on map exits and entrances.
> >!  
> >! 12\. Prices are insane. $70 for a shot of whiskey. Cannot afford level 1 weapons.
> >!  
> >! 13\. Rebel's Tavern
> >!  
> >! 14\. Almost every hostile destroys you and most npcs do as well.
> >!  
> >! 15\. *ecstasy from the dozer.
> >! A. I love the openness of the world, but I need a mini-map or a world map button to know where I am. I just roam around lost.
> >! B. The mapping is great and creative.
> >! C. Vast variety of named npcs is a smart creative move.
> >! D. Clever names for shops.
> >! E. Music is great and did not get old for me.
> >! F. Car Alarms are a nice surprise.
> >! G. I was hesitant on the graphics, but ended up loving them.

1\. This is how it was in the old Eclipse engine I'm using did not know the new engine did not do this lol.

2\. Working on making the selection bracet fit better due to the extra space around the spirtes for equipment they do always look a bit large. Going to try to fix before official beta release.

3 The names for the corperations are just place holders until I figure out what I will name them. Also going to remove another corperation and turn it into a strip club area.

4 that's is just a bug due to lag which happens quite often.

5 I thought about adding a starting weapon still debating about it. Due to people getting double stuff when they first make their toon is the reason i only gave it clothng.

6 Once again can be worked on just graphic fix.

7 Nothing wrong with a bar named One-eyed Weasels :P

8 Civilians only sometimes drop money and low xp due to its should not to be the main way to level. You get better xp just gambling for now(make money first by stealing drugs from cars and selling it once you have sold your first bit of drugs money is really easy to get)

9 only at level 1 or 2 most battles after that take 1-2 hits to kill something. Brass knuckles help a lot.

10 Same as 9… also gambling and soon side jobs.

11 That is the graveyard ment for level 30ish character I keep forgetting to put warnings on the maps before you get to that map. Also need to fix the zombie spawns to spawn not on timer but by player trigger so it will never have all 30 zombies on the map at the same time.

12 $70 is really cheap in the game. I have well over $60,000 on my legit level 12 player. Money is easy to get due to the drug dealing system. just buy it cheap and sell it high somewhere else.

13\. Rebel's Tavern again just a bar name lol.

14\. once again depends on level. around level 3-4 you can take out the police, around 8 or so you can start to take out the rookies of the opposite family, level 12 can take out enforcers and DEA agents if you are careful.

15\. Don't understand this one lol Dozer is a nick name of a guy I know so Stuck him in as a dealer. Since all of the Dealers use nick names.

and OmegaXtc I'm surprised you made over $100k that earily in game by gambling. I gambled all my levels just about and ended up only haveing $ $60k by the time I reached level 12.