Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My logo

Techos

The point of a Logo is for it to be a recognisable image that denotes and expresses your company and its interests.

If I saw this again, I'd imagine a child had scribbled circles on paper with their favourite crayons.

- Too noisy.
- Too messy.
- Too many colours.

I'd suggest you Google-Image up "Logo" for some ideas.

Yeah.. its weird. Especially the cut anime girl picture placed randomly.
Yeah its not pretty…. Im not sure how i can explain it, i dont want to be a jerk but everything is bad...
Its not even ugly-pretty as some thing can be.. Its plain ugly for the eyes, puke colors everywhere.

Graphics not your thing buddy.

@ZoSo:

> Graphics not your thing buddy.

Not true. I used to put stuff out like he has done about 6 years ago, look at me now.

I'm putting stuff out like he has done, but smaller. Pixel-size smaller.

Fact: Practice makes Perfect, with the addition of Tutorials and Constructive Criticism.

@Azkanan:

> Not true. I used to put stuff out like he has done about 6 years ago, look at me now.
>
> I'm putting stuff out like he has done, but smaller. Pixel-size smaller.
>
> Fact: Practice makes Perfect, with the addition of Tutorials and Constructive Criticism.

Your graphics are still shit, bro.

@ZoSo:

> Yeah Practice + Talent = Result.
> Practice without talent = Useless waste of time.

That's a very ignorant thing to say. Talent only goes so far, talented people just happen to be slightly better when they try graphics then people who are without talent. But then the rest of the progress someone makes in graphics belongs to practice and seeing their flaws and correcting them.

Also I've found people with talent and realize it grow an ego, when they become egotistical they start to believe they are better then they truly are and stop learning (look up the artist Rob Liefeld and you'll see what I mean by this).

No, this was not a good attempt at graphics, but that does not mean he should stop. It means he should continue to prove you pricks were wrong.

Keep going.

@Wraith:

> That's a very ignorant thing to say. Talent only goes so far, talented people just happen to be slightly better when they try graphics then people who are without talent. But then the rest of the progress someone makes in graphics belongs to practice and seeing their flaws and correcting them.
>
> Also I've found people with talent and realize it grow an ego, when they become egotistical they start to believe they are better then they truly are and stop learning (look up the artist Rob Liefeld and you'll see what I mean by this).
>
> No, this was not a good attempt at graphics, but that does not mean he should stop. It means he should continue to prove you pricks were wrong.
>
> Keep going.

I completely agree.  Talent will be very important and will be a very BIG advantage to any field. But you can develop skill and talent through practice, and that is already proved tons of times.

It is true that not everything can be gained through practice, but it's better to try than to surrender early on.

And it may be that it is (art and graphics) not just his field, but there's nothing wrong in trying to. Right?

@Wraith:

> That's a very ignorant thing to say. Talent only goes so far, talented people just happen to be slightly better when they try graphics then people who are without talent. But then the rest of the progress someone makes in graphics belongs to practice and seeing their flaws and correcting them.
>
> Also I've found people with talent and realize it grow an ego, when they become egotistical they start to believe they are better then they truly are and stop learning (look up the artist Rob Liefeld and you'll see what I mean by this).
>
> No, this was not a good attempt at graphics, but that does not mean he should stop. It means he should continue to prove you pricks were wrong.
>
> Keep going.

Whatever dude.. it'd be fun if this guy actually turned out to be good. But i really doubt he will, he might improve but really not to the part where he becomes an awesome artist.

You might encourage him and feel good about it and think your an good guy doing some good deed, but this guy did'nt even visualize anything when he drew this "logo", its just a mess.. Im even starting to think its a joke. I mean.. even 5 year old kids can draw stuff that actually make sense based on something they might visualize.

Im just saying he's probably better at something else, so instead of wasting his time years trying to be awesome at art he probably got talent at something else. But in the end, i don't really care what he does.